News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

I am

Started by (DND) feedingthesheep, December 28, 2011, 02:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(DND) feedingthesheep

A christian i come to spread the word og God to those he loved enough to come and die for on a cross. Thats right Jesus Christ came and died for your sins on the cross and he loves you even though you reject him.

(DND) feedingthesheep

NOW I WILL POST A SPAM LINK TO MY BLOG WITH SOME INEPT SERMONS

(Edited to remove link. -- Recusant)

envilid

That's fine, but a lot of us have been doing our research for a long time, and even grew up as Christians. Maybe by reading certain posts the people on this site may enlighten you..others maybe not.
Question everything.

DeterminedJuliet

You are not allowed to preach here at HAF. If you still have any interest in participating in this forum, I suggest you take a gander at the rules.
http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=1522.0
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

envilid

Oh I guess its not fine, and no disrespect though you may find it in this video your user name reminds me of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFw5TsAi1Mk
Question everything.

BullyforBronto

Let us all bow down to the mighty Og God.

Recusant

This particular wannabe skypilot has been banned. There are more posts that he made of essentially the same crap which I was able to remove (nobody had replied to him). However, while I was figuring out how to effect the ban (hey, I'm still learning the ropes, and I'm trying not to screw the pooch while doing so) he went and started this thread and got some replies. If I did my job correctly, he won't be returning to add more of his sweet preachy drivel to this forum. Sorry, I know how much you all like that stuff, but it's bad for your teeth.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

envilid

I miss him already :/
Question everything.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: BullyforBronto on December 28, 2011, 03:02:43 AM
Let us all bow down to the mighty Og God.

Before I realized it was a typo in the OP, I thought "there's another god now?"  There are already millions of them, how many more do they need?

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Crocoduck

As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on December 28, 2011, 03:05:26 AM
This particular wannabe skypilot has been banned. There are more posts that he made of essentially the same crap which I was able to remove (nobody had replied to him). However, while I was figuring out how to effect the ban (hey, I'm still learning the ropes, and I'm trying not to screw the pooch while doing so) he went and started this thread and got some replies. If I did my job correctly, he won't be returning to add more of his sweet preachy drivel to this forum. Sorry, I know how much you all like that stuff, but it's bad for your teeth.
Good job  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Velma

Saw this guy on some other forums - same user name, same link.  Kinda makes you wonder if he just Googled 'atheist forums' and went from there. 
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Tank

Quote from: Velma on December 28, 2011, 09:32:07 AM
Saw this guy on some other forums - same user name, same link.  Kinda makes you wonder if he just Googled 'atheist forums' and went from there. 
Looks like it, doesn't it.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

I think Crocoduck's probably wrong, but it make me wonder for a moment.