News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

All well composed.

The middle one is a little too green for my taste, it looks a little too unnatural.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on May 24, 2019, 02:46:46 PM
All well composed.

The middle one is a little too green for my taste, it looks a little too unnatural.

That's funny. That one is my favorite one because it's very green. ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on May 24, 2019, 05:43:27 PM
All well composed.

I works for me too.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on May 24, 2019, 05:43:27 PM
All well composed.

Same here.  It's mesmerizing.  Altho my favorite is the one that makes me feel like taking a walk.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

Taken at Newby Hall, North Yorkshire, today.

Cockchafer or May Bug

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Quote from: hermes2015 on May 25, 2019, 07:59:05 PM
The beetles are beautiful.

Well the funny thing is that I have never seen a May Bug before, ever. And then I get three in one day! I had to rescue one from a urinal.

jumbojak

So, y'all have May bugs and we have June bugs. Interesting.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Tom62

Quote from: Tank on May 25, 2019, 08:10:22 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on May 25, 2019, 07:59:05 PM
The beetles are beautiful.

Well the funny thing is that I have never seen a May Bug before, ever. And then I get three in one day! I had to rescue one from a urinal.

Maybe it was a Theresa May bug  ;)
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank