News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

Finding a doctor is proving to be extremely difficult. The only recommendation I've gotten so far is an excellent gynecologist.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Arturo

My friend with DID is not speaking to me. And they are expressing concern that they don't want to hurt me. And that they (and their voices) are blaming me for something that happened between us and a third party that excommunicated us. My friend does have a right to be upset. I did something that I said that I would not do. I didn't want to do it. But I wanted to leave and the third party contacted me and said I'm hurting people and wanted to know why I was leaving so I had to do what I said I would not or the third party would not let me leave.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

I don't know how people can go through life. I'm sure they feel as bad as I do but they somehow get to be higher functioning. They have jobs, a place, friends, some of them even go to college, finish, and work with a good amount of money. All I have is this place that I pay for out of my social security. I really wish I could work but I can't seem to motivate myself to get onto the things I need to do. I don't know how people can manage all their stress.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

jumbojak

I'm hoping that xSilverPhinx is all right. Haven't seen her on here in a while.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Arturo

My sister is coming up on Sunday with her family. They are coming to see my Brother-In-Law's other daughter and her graduation from high school. Or something like that. I thought I would have a new bed by the time they got here but I guess not. They will have to see my sleeping bag on the floor haha.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Man my Dad is such a disappointment. He always makes me worry about his fucking money problems. He said he was going to get a new job after he lost his last one from being laid off. So far he hasn't. Which is just a repeat of when I lived with him when he got remarried to a huge bitch.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on June 01, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

I'm fine, just been really busy this past couple of weeks.  :)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 02, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

Good.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on June 03, 2018, 03:18:50 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 02, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

Good.

And how have you been? :)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

Better than I was, perhaps not as good as I could be. I've managed to drop from 240 pounds to 204 which is something, I suppose. I don't feel or seem to look any different though so I suspect my scale may have been tampered with...

Dragonia

Just popping in to say hi to you all. I miss you and the conversations when it's been too long.
And it's so hard to catch up with all of the threads!
Where did Bruno go? I didn't see any posts from him.
Anyway, life has been hard this past month and it's been hard to even think about lighthearted banter, so that's why I've been absent.
....oh, and then I come here and see that Justin, the new guy, lives in the exact spot where all of my heartbreak is coming from. It's a small world. But Hi Justin anyway  :)
I'll try to not be as much of a stranger. Hugs to you all!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

hermes2015

Quote from: Dragonia on June 07, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
Just popping in to say hi to you all. I miss you and the conversations when it's been too long.
And it's so hard to catch up with all of the threads!
Where did Bruno go? I didn't see any posts from him.
Anyway, life has been hard this past month and it's been hard to even think about lighthearted banter, so that's why I've been absent.
....oh, and then I come here and see that Justin, the new guy, lives in the exact spot where all of my heartbreak is coming from. It's a small world. But Hi Justin anyway  :)
I'll try to not be as much of a stranger. Hugs to you all!

Hello Dragonia. Good to hear from you, but I'm sorry to hear that you have not been too happy. I sincerely hope life will show a better face soon.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

Good to have you back again Dragonia. I hope things turn around for you soon. Not sure where Bruno has been... or Mags for that matter...

Dave

Goid to hear from you, Dragonia . . . Not so good to hear that life has been a pain though. Hoping things will get better for you.

Was wondering about Bruno myself. But all you HAF ladies have been missed - we need you!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Project4Two

A new job. I really, really need a new job. But then the anxiety kicks in and I realize I hate change and it feels like the entire world would be turned upside down if I had to find a new routine. Even though I know it would be better for me and my sanity.