News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Mini Me takes his final bow.

Started by Tank, April 21, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Madbunny

I met the guy once.

I was working security at an MTV awards show on some studio lot, an eternity ago and all the guests had to walk back to where they were filming it through a bunch of security.  It wasn't a short trek either, maybe.. a quarter mile.  Anyway I got a call on the radio to send up one of the security guys to give him a ride on a golf cart.  Makes sense, quarter mile for us, 3 miles for him, subjectively?

Anyway he seemed like a nice guy. pretty popular too, there were tons of people around him as soon as he arrived.  I could tell he was annoyed that nobody seemed to know his name but was ready for his 15 minutes.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night, set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱