News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Hi everyone!

Started by Piratenerforsej, March 24, 2012, 07:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piratenerforsej

Hi!

I'm Rose and I'm happy (almost always) and atheist  :)
I love taking photos of the  beautiful nature.

I like cake, strawberrys and a good movie or book.
I believe in love and happiness.

When I'm sad, I always find a way to be happy.
:D

- Rose :)

Amicale

Hey, Rose, welcome to HAF! I also love taking photos. Glad to meet you. :)

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

Hello Rose! Welcome to the forum!  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Piratenerforsej

Thanks!!! :D

I can't stop reading or reply, soooo many fun and nice topics here :D

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Piratenerforsej

Jimmy

Hey Rose!!! I'm new here too and I'm 1 happy atheist too, but really I'm just one helluva happy person. WELCOME!!!!  :D
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

The Magic Pudding

Great, another happy person.
I welcome happy people because they "throw my mean, callous, heartless exterior into sharp relief."

Welcome  :)

Amicale

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on March 25, 2012, 04:01:56 AM
I welcome happy people because they "throw my mean, callous, heartless exterior into sharp relief."

Even if your exterior's mean, callous and heartless, I'll say this for it -- it sure isn't Hatless.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Buddy

Quote from: Amicale on March 25, 2012, 04:49:28 AM

Even if your exterior's mean, callous and heartless, I'll say this for it -- it sure isn't Hatless.  :D

He likes to steal hats from the queen of England. Just another hobby of the Pudding.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 25, 2012, 04:52:39 AM
Quote from: Amicale on March 25, 2012, 04:49:28 AM

He likes to steal hats from the queen of England. Just another hobby of the Pudding.

He needs to wear a corgi on his head.

Stevil

Well, aren't "we" a chirpy person?

Hello and welcome.

Too Few Lions

hi Rose, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have a great outlook on life, love and happiness are great things to believe in and live by. I'll look forward to seeing some of your photos on the photo thread.

Non Sum

:)
Welcome Rose
And I am sure that by any other name you would be just as rosy as you apparently are.

But I just have to ask (given my Jungian bent): does this sweet Rose you present to us not necessitate a compensating set of thorns turned in on your own good self?    :-\

And what of we, the blissful, here at the "Happy Atheist"?  Are we also counterbalanced by sorrow for, or anger at, our theistic brethren/sisteren?

Apologies to all, but the ancient Egyptians made it a practice to bring a human skeleton to parties, lest balanced (harmonius) perspective be lost.  That's why, wherever I go, I'm never without my skeleton.
NS (Naked Skeleton)

Piratenerforsej

Thanks everyone :D You are all very nice!

Quote from: Non Sum on March 25, 2012, 02:58:57 PM
:)
Welcome Rose
And I am sure that by any other name you would be just as rosy as you apparently are.

But I just have to ask (given my Jungian bent): does this sweet Rose you present to us not necessitate a compensating set of thorns turned in on your own good self?    :-\

And what of we, the blissful, here at the "Happy Atheist"?  Are we also counterbalanced by sorrow for, or anger at, our theistic brethren/sisteren?

You are right, everyone have their set of thorns turned in to them self. I just don't show mine, I hide them and exchange them with my happiness. I can always find something good and smile. And with my good mood and spirit I give my happiness to the people around me. Smile to a stranger, give someone a compliment, make other people happy by doing something for them. That's the joy of life!

I'm a atheist, but I'm not angry or sad because some people believe there is a god. It's their choice. But I think that we are counterbalanced by those who believe there is a god, but not because of sorrow or anger.
Sorry about my English, I'm doing my very best! ... :)