News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Atheists Anonymous

Started by Will, August 28, 2007, 06:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

The Kübler-Ross model (like the one I used in the OP, the 5 stages of grief) is not definite, but more of a general guide that describes the stages one CAN go through on the way to acceptance. Some people skip parts. Others don't start at the beginning. Others still will do them out of order. Some will even never reach acceptance. That's just the nature of things.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

skeptic griggsy

Please do read ;The Myth of Self-Esteem" and "The Reason-Driven Life" for advice on how to live an abundant life!  Ellis and Price show how we naturalists can live without God.
 I don't advertise my naturalism except on the internet. I don't hear much god-talk at least even though this is the Bible Belt.
 Good fortune!

Will

I just finished the the video version, now entitled "Theist's Anonymous" (which makes more sense):
http://www.youtube.com/v/Zfvs20lbUQQ&fmt=1

Enjoy.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

SteveS

Sweet video, Will!  Damn, I like that a lot.  The Matrix homage is cool as hell.

Will

MommaSquid

Great video Willravel.  I just subscribed to your YouTube channel.   :cool:

Will

Thanks for the subscription! I'll have to postpone my video about gun control.... :secret:

joeactor

Hmmm... I like the analogy.

Here's a thought:

Perhaps like alcohol, god is best in moderation.

'cuz I drinks a bit,
JoeActor