News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Ex-Muslim

Started by Ex-Muslim, April 28, 2010, 11:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoElite

As ive stated, Muslims in Sweden are becoming more and more agnostic, we need more ex-muslims over here to show Muslims that it is OK not to believe in Quran even if their parents say its a must, you will be protected by the law over here, and racism barely exists ( towards foreigners ) women are almost higher up in ''rank'' here then men, men do everything here to please a woman, so if your a woman then you will fit like a glove here, feminism movements are a big part of our culture, some times it even goes TO far.
foreigners here are more then happy to take care of each other, we seem to mix very well, too judge someone by their skin colors is more rare here then anywhere i know

... If you choose to come to Sweden then i suggest you firstly learn Swedish, secondly believe in your self, get a Job and DO NOT try to use your race as an excuse for your position, i see way to many foreigners do that, the reason why some humans succeed is NOT because of their skin color , work hard is the main critic, there is no shortcut.
BUt here we also support everyone, if your having a hard time with a sickness, or something the community will help you out til you get better, the community is very effective in helping persons that hasnt learned Swedish, or doesnt feel well enough to work... ive never seen a bum in my entire life, ive never seen someone having to beg for moneys on the street, lets sum it up with, failing here isnt an option, that comes with both good and bad but, the community wont let you fail...
here we value everyone the same, its a multi-cultural society, but Atheism/ Agnostisicm still rules the country.
We are a very peaceful country, and very happy to :)
the community pays a bit each to the medical care here, so insurance isnt needed, and in most cases its VERY cheap to get your leg fixed if its broken, or things like that.
We find more value in Sweden to make sure everyone succeeds, we wanna make sure that everyone here can live in peace.
Best part about sweden is, we have democracy!.
It's easier to be born again than to grow up!