News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Ex-Muslim

Started by Ex-Muslim, April 28, 2010, 11:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elliebean

Quote from: "Ex-Muslim"ohhhhh . are you kidding ?
Maybe exaggerating some. I don't want to scare away, but since then a lot of people here have become more vocal in their prejudices against certain groups. I suspect our media makes things appear worse than they are.
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Ex-Muslim

QuoteMaybe exaggerating some. I don't want to scare away, but since then a lot of people here have become more vocal in their prejudices against certain groups. I suspect our media makes things appear worse than they are.

I wish to live the day when the Humanity become Religion for all
i'm Ex-Muslim from Egypt ..and I tend to atheism
my english is not good enough. so i use google translation

Heretical Rants

I have no idea how that sounds in your native language, nor do I know exactly what it means on the other side of Google translator, but I love you, dude.

Ex-Muslim

Quote from: "Heretical Rants"I have no idea how that sounds in your native language, nor do I know exactly what it means on the other side of Google translator, but I love you, dude.

thanks dear

sure i love you too

Tank

Quote from: "Ex-Muslim"
QuoteMaybe exaggerating some. I don't want to scare away, but since then a lot of people here have become more vocal in their prejudices against certain groups. I suspect our media makes things appear worse than they are.

I wish to live the day when the Humanity become Religion for all
I agree with you completely.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

Of course I would recommend Norway even though Sweden is more of an atheist country. Why is Sweden more non-religious than Norway though? Does anybody know?

Oh, and welcome!  :)
The world's what you create.

philosoraptor

I wish I had more helpful advice regarding immigration, but if you are serious about moving to Europe, I would begin by contacting an immigration lawyer in whichever country you'd like to live to find out what kind of paper work you will need-you could probably find one through an internet search.  Applying for a visa is most likely going to be the first step either way, but residency visas are usually harder to obtain than just a visiting visa, which can sometimes be extended once you are actually in the country.
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

elliebean

What about student visas?
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

philosoraptor

Quote from: "elliebean"What about student visas?

I think you'd have to have been accepted into an institution first to qualify, but it's worth looking into.
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

Ex-Muslim

thanks dear philosoraptor

I have some troubles needs to solve before immigrate

But off course I'm serious .

By the way of Sweden
What's your opinion about what happened there ..(The attack on the Swedish painter)
[youtube:dmzivy1a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTWbY5PNnJU[/youtube:dmzivy1a]

Cecilie

<:)-|--<   <--- Look, Muhammed!
The world's what you create.

JoElite

Ex Muslim, you are very brave, i would suggest that you move to another country when you grow up, somewhere where Atheists arnt hated, here in Sweden we are 80% Atheists or Agnostics.
Aside from that, you seem to be a VERY realistic person and i cant imagine how hard it must be to live as an Atheist and having to act like a Muslim, im really sorry your in that position, and i wish the best of luck for you.. Its important however that you value your safety before belief, to put yourself in danger at your age for being rational, ISNT something you need.
I feel for you, hope youll find comfort in the forum :)
It's easier to be born again than to grow up!

JoElite

Quote from: "Ex-Muslim"thanks dear philosoraptor

I have some troubles needs to solve before immigrate

But off course I'm serious .

By the way of Sweden
What's your opinion about what happened there ..(The attack on the Swedish painter)
[youtube:1v0f3kfe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTWbY5PNnJU[/youtube:1v0f3kfe]

From me as a Swedish person it was a chock to see Muslims acting like this, but as you can see there are some Muslims that tries to calm the others down, as a personal experience the only reason anyone at the age 17 - are muslims here is because they dont really understand its a belief, so the future for swedish Islam looks to be slowly but surly destroyed, i think more and more Muslims are becoming Agnostics.
But im very upset about what they did to Lars Vilks.. i made a drawing of Muhammad to, me and my friends made a video about it to inspire peeps to draw him :P ( to show that when someone threatens freedom of speech with violence they are only going to make it worse for them selves )
It's easier to be born again than to grow up!

The Black Jester

I wish to second the well-wishing and the admiration of your bravery.  I wish you the very best - and most of all I wish you safety and happiness.

Quote from: "Ex-Muslim"I wish to live the day when the Humanity become Religion for all

Brilliant. I concur.
The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

Thumpalumpacus

Yes, best wishes on your road.  It will be long and hard; it's up to you to make it worthwhile.  Good luck!
Illegitimi non carborundum.