News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Newbie - abuse me and amuse me.

Started by Always Amused, September 22, 2011, 11:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Too Few Lions

Quote from: Always Amused on September 23, 2011, 04:08:34 PM
Quote from: Too Few Lions on September 23, 2011, 10:10:28 AM
Welcome to the forum fellow simian, one day we will inheret the Earth!

Obviously, you have read the works of The Lawgiver and the gospel according to Dr. Zaius.
I read the sacred scrolls five times a day and sleep with them under my pillow.

'Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.'

these humans had better beware!

Always Amused

Quote from: Too Few Lions on September 23, 2011, 04:38:50 PM

Ah, a true brother, you are. These weak, hairless creatures are so arrogant. In their conceit, they think walking upright at all times is a superior trait, ignoring the ill it brings to their frail bodies. In fact, they are the frailest of the hominids and an evolutionary diversion. Time is on our side.
"...as in matters of intellect, do not pretend conclusions are certain that are not demonstrated or demonstrable."      Thomas Henry Huxley

Too Few Lions

Quote from: Always Amused on September 23, 2011, 06:06:36 PM

Ah, a true brother, you are. These weak, hairless creatures are so arrogant. In their conceit, they think walking upright at all times is a superior trait, ignoring the ill it brings to their frail bodies. In fact, they are the frailest of the hominids and an evolutionary diversion. Time is on our side.
I couldn't agree more my simian friend. I consider them an evolutionary dead end, and look forward to the day we true apes rule the planet. Plus they are so ugly and hairless, like giant mole rats!

Davin

Quote from: Too Few Lions on September 23, 2011, 06:32:44 PM
Quote from: Always Amused on September 23, 2011, 06:06:36 PM

I couldn't agree more my simian friend. I consider them an evolutionary dead end, and look forward to the day we true apes rule the planet. Plus they are so ugly and hairless, like giant mole rats!
Hairless? I think not:
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Too Few Lions

:D now there's a man to admire. What a handsome chap, he's almost an ape.

The Magic Pudding

I think you monkeys are getting out of line, you'd better stop this revolutionary chatter.
We have zoos with budgetary problems and underutilised lions, be warned.

Disposing of weirdoes with subversive ideas in an entertaining manner, that can't go wrong.

DeterminedJuliet

What a lovely sweater that man is wearing.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Always Amused

The Magic Pudding,
Careful. Throwing us to the lions may cause our tribe to increase. Right, Too Few Lions? There would never be enough lions. Plus I can think of better uses.... Anyway, we of the Gorilla family would stand at an even chance meeting a lion face to face.

Davin,
Wow. That is hairy. An exception, none the less. Borderline hypertrichosis? I consider him a lucky fellow.
"...as in matters of intellect, do not pretend conclusions are certain that are not demonstrated or demonstrable."      Thomas Henry Huxley

xSilverPhinx

Guerrilha warfare. Heheh! ;D

*popcorn icon*
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey