News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 16, 2013, 11:44:00 PM
It's not even a game I play, but I'm listening to the Deus Ex Human Revolution soundtrack and it's actually really good I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFkHbDd3qMs

That's a good soundtrack creates the mood of the game perfectly. Hotline Miami has my favourite soundtrack to a game so far, it is very similar to soundtrack of the film Drive which is brilliant and so is the film.
Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Crow on January 16, 2013, 11:51:23 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 16, 2013, 11:44:00 PM
It's not even a game I play, but I'm listening to the Deus Ex Human Revolution soundtrack and it's actually really good I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFkHbDd3qMs

That's a good soundtrack creates the mood of the game perfectly. Hotline Miami has my favourite soundtrack to a game so far, it is very similar to soundtrack of the film Drive which is brilliant and so is the film.

Just out of curiosity I listened to a preview of a few tracks of Hotline Miami. It's...different. ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Crow

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 17, 2013, 04:29:19 AM
Just out of curiosity I listened to a preview of a few tracks of Hotline Miami. It's...different. ;D

If you get the chance to play the game do, the music will all make sense.
Retired member.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

Something or other by Ty Unwin
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Siz

Quote from: Tank on January 17, 2013, 07:24:30 PM
HAWKWIND Master of the Universe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvEtqGDFPA0

Awesome! First song I learned to play on my guitar. I saw them a few times in my youth.

I love 'Spirit of the Age' - a sad story of futuristic love.

Did you know that Lemmy wrote the song 'Motorhead' while he was Hawkwind's bassist?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

Quote from: Scissorlegs on January 17, 2013, 11:34:11 PM
Quote from: Tank on January 17, 2013, 07:24:30 PM
HAWKWIND Master of the Universe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvEtqGDFPA0

Awesome! First song I learned to play on my guitar. I saw them a few times in my youth.

I love 'Spirit of the Age' - a sad story of futuristic love.

Did you know that Lemmy wrote the song 'Motorhead' while he was Hawkwind's bassist?
No. I didn't know that. Another trivia fact for my immense collection!  ;D

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan