News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Claireliontamer

I need a bit of comedy this morning so it's Tenacious D.

OldGit

Beethoven's 7th, 3rd movement.  Can't take it seriously because someone just said "it's like a lot of yaks jumping about".    And it is.  :o

NoHandlebarsAttached

Claireliontamer

Snow Patrol - Final Straw

One of my favourite modern albums and Run makes me think of a very special person.

Firebird

Mumford & Sons - Lover of the Night

Really digging their sound
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

MariaEvri

iced earth posted some videos from their dvd recording concert in cyprus on youtube
Im watching that
seriously I hate myself for not going. I ahve no excuse
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Crow

Retired member.

Cecilie

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

NoHandlebarsAttached

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Firebird on November 15, 2012, 10:02:42 PM
Mumford & Sons - Lover of the Night

Really digging their sound

I really liked their first album (Little Lion Man was my ringtone for forever), but I'm not sure I'm sold on their new album yet.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Cecilie

Claireliontamer

Enjoying Muse v Foo Fighters on MTV rocks whilst 'working'.

Also trying to decide whether to try and buy Muse tickets when they are released on Friday.