News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevil

OhhDucky

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature nor do the children of man as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." -Helen Keller

Asmodean

Quote from: Stevil on September 24, 2012, 10:38:12 AM
Very good. Fantastic actually.
Been following them since I bought Embrace The Storm, their first album, by accident back in '06, I think. They are more progressive than Within Temptation and less symphonic than Nightwish. I like that.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ihateyoumike

Vertical horizon: everything you want
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Stevil

Quote from: Asmodean on September 24, 2012, 03:06:26 PM
Been following them since I bought Embrace The Storm, their first album, by accident back in '06, I think. They are more progressive than Within Temptation and less symphonic than Nightwish. I like that.
Yeah, I'll check them out more.
I like both Within Temptation and Nightwish, Nightwish is a tad too Operatic, but in saying that I really like Sarah Brightman music too.

OhhDucky

Krzysztof Penderecki's Polymorphia.....an orgasm for the ears!

http://youtu.be/9mYFKJBgxbM
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature nor do the children of man as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." -Helen Keller

DeterminedJuliet

I have decided that this is my theme song.

http://youtu.be/cnAmDZ4wBZc

It's called "Juliet"
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on September 26, 2012, 01:45:15 AM
I have decided that this is my theme song.

http://youtu.be/cnAmDZ4wBZc

It's called "Juliet"

I don't mind saying that made me cry. In a good way. I really liked it. :) Thanks for sharing it!

Royal Wood's from the same town I went to teacher's college in. I'm familiar with his wife, Sarah Slean's music, through a friend who loves the both of them and is friends with Sarah. But I haven't gotten into Royal Wood's music - yet. That just changed now. Thank you.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

MariaEvri

I wanted something soft tonight so Im listening to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZg7tvGN9o its my fav. "christmas" song
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Amicale

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on September 24, 2012, 04:42:15 PM
Vertical horizon: everything you want

Damnit, now this is stuck in my head. For only the hundredth time.   :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

NoHandlebarsAttached

NoHandlebarsAttached

Metallica-2 X 4

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Amicale on September 26, 2012, 04:42:18 PM
I don't mind saying that made me cry. In a good way. I really liked it. :) Thanks for sharing it!

Royal Wood's from the same town I went to teacher's college in. I'm familiar with his wife, Sarah Slean's music, through a friend who loves the both of them and is friends with Sarah. But I haven't gotten into Royal Wood's music - yet. That just changed now. Thank you.  ;D

Actually, I just came across them when a friend posted that video on my wall. It made me cry, too! haha. :) Glad you liked it. I just went and downloaded two of their albums.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

not your typical...

Nitemare - The World and Alumina
Maximun The Hormone - What's Up People and Zetsubou Billy
Taniuchi Hideki - L's Theme, L's Theme B, Near 2, Near no theme, Mello, Mello 2, Mello no Theme, and Action.
SNSD - Mr. Taxi, Gee, Boys, and Run Devil Run.
Yousei Teikoku - The Creator and Kuusou Mesorogii.
SHINee - Lucifer
Yoriko - Daia no Hana
Iwasaki Taku - Konoyo no Uta
GD & TOP - Knock Out

Idk y, but I've been in the mood for music in languages I don't know.... Might have something to do with the fact that my mother is a Belieber........ *Shudders*
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.