News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

See what happened with them when they were using phone; cctv footage

Started by sweetto, January 12, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Sweetto! Thanks for that.

There are truly some stupid people around!

Only time I walked into a lamp post was because I was oggling a beautiful girl across the road, who was wearing an almost see-through blouse. Such are the punishments for letching! I will add that I was but a callow youth at the time, now I am more sensible . . .

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Icarus

Aww, c'mon Dave.  We old guys are still addicted to checking out the architecture of those lovely young women.

hermes2015

Quote from: Icarus on January 14, 2018, 12:42:12 AM
Aww, c'mon Dave.  We old guys are still addicted to checking out the architecture of those lovely young women.

Or their companions! Some women notice and then give me the evil eye.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on January 14, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

:foottap:
:grrr:
:sad sigh:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Oh, I still have an eye for beauty - but, as I said, I now do it standing still. Or, even better, sitting down...

When I were nowt but a lad . . . The local park had gardens along the front with benches for sitting and contrmplating. There was one old codger (probably about my age now) who always sat on those benches in warm weather, leaning forward, hands resting on his walking stick in front of him, watching the sidewalk. If a good looking woman walked by he would get a big grin on his face, cackle and bang his walking stick on the ground. I think he was harmless . . .

Snow on the roof but fire down below!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

Quote from: hermes2015 on January 14, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

:rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.