News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Never introduced myself.

Started by Genericguy, January 21, 2012, 08:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genericguy

I'm not much of a introduction type of a guy, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Here is a little bit about myself...

I'm bipolar and schizophrenic. I have turrets, delusions of grandeur, sleep apnea, and social anxiety disorder. Currently I'm trying to beat the world record for for fastest completion of Super Mario Brothers. I think about sex once a second, smoke cigarettes when I'm drunk, prematurely ejaculate, and have .67 cents in my bank account. I pick my nose in the car and can't tell the difference between there, their, or they're. I'm dyslexic, scared of violence, and I don't exercise.

Thanks for having me!

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Genericguy

Tank

Quote from: Genericguy on January 21, 2012, 08:34:58 PM
To much information?  ???
Just a little, in one post! You've got a whole forum's worth of posts there.

I met a guy with Tourettes once. It was very mild but he had a problem not with speech but physical control, he would grab ladies boobs! It's was no joke. Poor sod.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

If you haven't, you should read Motherless Brooklyn.  The main character has Tourettes and he's amazing!

The Magic Pudding

You don't sound very generic at all.
I like your avatar.

I'll have to get around to doing my intro thread one of these days.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Amicale

Quote from: Genericguy on January 21, 2012, 08:09:25 PM
I'm not much of a introduction type of a guy, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Here is a little bit about myself...

I'm bipolar and schizophrenic. I have turrets, delusions of grandeur, sleep apnea, and social anxiety disorder. Currently I'm trying to beat the world record for for fastest completion of Super Mario Brothers. I think about sex once a second, smoke cigarettes when I'm drunk, prematurely ejaculate, and have .67 cents in my bank account. I pick my nose in the car and can't tell the difference between there, their, or they're. I'm dyslexic, scared of violence, and I don't exercise.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome!

OK, so what IS the world record for fastest completion of Super Mario Brothers, and how close are you to beating it? :)

I also understand the dyslexia thing. I've got dyscalculia, which certainly led towards some interesting math test grades when I was a kid.  :P

As for the exercise, hey, I'm trying to get more these days, but I still need to work a lot on that... and there was a time I didn't really exercise too much at all, so I understand. ;)

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Genericguy

About the super mario bros... Its a goal of mine to become the lamest person in the world. I decided beating the record for super mario would get me close, but im starting to doubt its "lameness". So I have been dedicating some time to the "ball in a cup" game. That has to do be the lamest game ever and I think it will get me closer to my goal. I contacted guiness book of world records and they said i need to get 500 catches in a row for it to be a record. I'm at 374 catches in a row. As for smb, I believe it's 5 min 8 sec. I can beat it in 6 min. I can tie/beat each individual level but the trick is doing it all at once.

As for dyslexia... I can't even spell the word "spell" without googling it first.

Exercise, yah I should probably get off my butt. I used to skate(board), but haven't in years. I'm in my 30's now and all the past injuries are catching up with me.

Hope you found the op funny. If you can't make fun of yourself you shouldn't make fun of anything.

xSilverPhinx

Why would your goal be to be the lamest person in the world? :P

Genericguy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 22, 2012, 06:35:11 AM

Because I want to make my wife proud to call me her husband.  :D Imagine the smile on her face when she gets to introduce me to someone by saying... "And this is my husband Kevin, ball in a cup world champion.".

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Genericguy on January 22, 2012, 06:46:25 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 22, 2012, 06:35:11 AM

Because I want to make my wife proud to call me her husband.  :D Imagine the smile on her face when she gets to introduce me to someone by saying... "And this is my husband Kevin, ball in a cup world champion.".

LOL

I'm sure she will be ;D   ;)

Crocoduck

Quote from: Genericguy on January 22, 2012, 06:24:49 AM
So I have been dedicating some time to the "ball in a cup" game. That has to do be the lamest game ever and I think it will get me closer to my goal. I contacted guiness book of world records and they said i need to get 500 catches in a row for it to be a record. I'm at 374 catches in a row.
Cup and ball is hard I don't think I've ever got 5 in a row.  :'(
Welcome Kevin
As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

happyhappa

I've never known a ball in cup world champion!
It's nice to meet you!

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Welcome! That was definitely too much info, but your other posts are funny! To be introduced everywhere as ball in a cup world Champion.  One can only dream  ;D
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins