News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Azurehuman, September 26, 2017, 10:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

Are you going to support same sex marriage in the current thing?
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Azurehuman

Quote from: Bad Penny II on September 27, 2017, 04:56:32 PM
Are you going to support same sex marriage in the current thing?

Thank goodness for asking.

Yes, I support same sex marriage and I am gay! I feel that astute politicians are backfiring it! :'(

xSilverPhinx

I've gotta ask...Bonaparte fan?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Azurehuman

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 27, 2017, 11:59:39 PM
I've gotta ask...Bonaparte fan?

Not really. Chose the avatar because I like the sculptural looks.

Icarus

Welcome AH.  DO hang around long enough to get to know us a bit more.  We have one or two other Aussie members  who are held in esteem. 

Join in the commentary. You can readily see that we are not a narrow minded or narrowly focused group. Just look at all the thread categories. You might also have noticed that there are some brilliant writers here along with some clods like me.

We are all in this together. Sexual orientation is a non subject here. We do not care what your social preferences happen to be, what we care about is intelligent conversation and courtesy toward one another. Not to say that we cannot disagree. Oh Yeah, we do at times. In any case you will find this to be one of the most civilized forums that anyone could hope for.

Azurehuman

Quote from: Icarus on September 28, 2017, 01:35:09 AM
Welcome AH.  DO hang around long enough to get to know us a bit more.  We have one or two other Aussie members  who are held in esteem. 

Join in the commentary. You can readily see that we are not a narrow minded or narrowly focused group. Just look at all the thread categories. You might also have noticed that there are some brilliant writers here along with some clods like me.

We are all in this together. Sexual orientation is a non subject here. We do not care what your social preferences happen to be, what we care about is intelligent conversation and courtesy toward one another. Not to say that we cannot disagree. Oh Yeah, we do at times. In any case you will find this to be one of the most civilized forums that anyone could hope for.

I'd love to. What do you mean sexual orientation is a non subject? Is it something no one cares and would avoid discussing?

No one

You sexual preference is none of our business.

Magdalena

I'm OK with Azurehuman, or anyone else, sharing that information with me/us.  :shrug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Azurehuman

No one and Magdalena, understood!