News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Talking to myself . . .

Started by Dave, July 04, 2016, 07:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on October 18, 2017, 02:48:08 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 17, 2017, 10:10:20 PM
I'm gonna have to cancel my internet service. Fuckers raised the price to $65.00 per month. :grrr: That's too much! ...Considering I don't even have a cell phone.

Sucks, but as long as you can keep posting.   :hug:
:smilenod:
I will find a way.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on October 18, 2017, 03:56:30 AM
I'm gonna have to cancel my internet service. Fuckers raised the price to $65.00 per month. :grrr: That's too much! ...Considering I don't even have a cell phone.

I will find a way.

Hope so, Mags. Mine costs nearly $62/month for cable and unmetered landline phone calls to all inland landline and cellphone numbers (except premium ones). Looking at "deals", yeah start low but . . .
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

That does fucking suck Mags, and I hope you can work something out,...like Books said, "As long as you can keep posting"...:hug:

Cuz if you can't post often I will be sadz. :violin:

I wish I could help...the only thing I can think of right now to do is post this gif. It has nothing to do with internet service providers or your issue, in fact it has nothing to do with any of this, but I have been saving it for some time and it's killing me not to use it.

I wish I was Antonio Baddass in this gif, with his long hair, his sexy accent, and most importantly that I was kissing Selma Hyek instead of him.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on October 18, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

That does fucking suck Mags, and I hope you can work something out,...like Books said, "As long as you can keep posting"...:hug:

Cuz if you can't post often I will be sadz. :violin:

I wish I could help...the only thing I can think of right now to do is post this gif. It has nothing to do with internet service providers or your issue, in fact it has nothing to do with any of this, but I have been saving it for some time and it's killing me not to use it.

I wish I was Antonio Baddass in this gif, with his long hair, his sexy accent, and most importantly that I was kissing Selma Hyek instead of him.

Thanks, Father;D
I was able to make my first post last night using my tablet and wi-fi. It's slow, and I still don't know how to post gifs with it, but I'll learn. I'm sure some of you are happy to hear that I won't be posting as many gifs as I do right now.  >:(

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on October 18, 2017, 07:13:33 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 18, 2017, 03:56:30 AM

I will find a way.

Hope so, Mags. Mine costs nearly $62/month for cable and unmetered landline phone calls to all inland landline and cellphone numbers (except premium ones). Looking at "deals", yeah start low but . . .
That's a good bundle you have right there.  :)

No one

My neighbors pay for my internet. They just don't know it.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on October 18, 2017, 10:21:20 PM
My neighbors pay for my internet. They just don't know it.
How do you do that?  :eyebrow:

No one

You know raps, I've tried to share my secret, but it's like nobody listens. Almost as if I'm talking to myself.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on October 19, 2017, 12:31:29 AM
You know raps, I've tried to share my secret, but it's like nobody listens. Almost as if I'm talking to myself.

Davin

WiFi theft is not a victimless crime!
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

So, according to the internet weight charts I'm fat.  :cryandrun:
I'm supposed to go down 8 to 9 pounds to be at my  :airquotes: ideal weight and :airquotes: ideal BMI. (Body Mass Index). It's not a lot, but just knowing bugs me.

They want me to weight almost as much as I did when I was in my 20's. :reading: --That's just crazy.

I'm depressed now...and hungry.  :sigh:

Dragonia

Mags, those weight charts are stupid. Don't listen to them. They don't know you. You're practically perfect!

But really, the weight charts can't be accurate, since they can't see your muscles. They said my husband was almost obese, which is hilarious because he's so built and fit, we had to laugh.

Lets eat some ice cream, it'll make you feel better!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on January 28, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
So, according to the internet weight charts I'm fat.  :cryandrun:
I'm supposed to go down 8 to 9 pounds to be at my  :airquotes: ideal weight and :airquotes: ideal BMI. (Body Mass Index). It's not a lot, but just knowing bugs me.

They want me to weight almost as much as I did when I was in my 20's. :reading: --That's just crazy.

I'm depressed now...and hungry.  :sigh:
According BMI, I'm fat too.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Tank

BMI was developed to compare populations and was never intendedas a scale for individuals.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.