News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: But is it Art?

Started by Recusant, February 22, 2019, 06:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 20, 2019, 10:43:47 PM
I noticed the perfect new emoticon for this thread had been added to the emoji zoo.

:hourglass:

:grin: :P

You are an admirably sharp-eyed woman, and yes, it happens to be particularly apposite.  :snicker1:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

I love the irony of our resident procrastinator grumbling about procrastination.  :hug:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on March 21, 2019, 08:33:04 AM
I love the irony of our resident procrastinator grumbling about procrastination.  :hug:

:shhh:

:secrets1: The ProcrastinatorTM has been deep in slumber for the past week!

ProcrastinatorTM: Huh? What's that? What did he say?

NonProcrastinatorTM: Nevermind what he said, you're still tired from doing nothing all day on our day off last week, remember? Go back to sleep...

ProcrastinatorTM: Ok, but I just *yawn*... :visit morpheus:

:whew:

:P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on March 21, 2019, 03:43:19 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 20, 2019, 10:43:47 PM
I noticed the perfect new emoticon for this thread had been added to the emoji zoo.

:hourglass:

:grin: :P

You are an admirably sharp-eyed woman, and yes, it happens to be particularly apposite.  :snicker1:

:sidesmile:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

I admit it does take some time to put together one of the poll posts. However, that was mostly done days ago, and I'm just waiting for those last entries.  :wave hi:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on March 21, 2019, 09:05:21 PM
I admit it does take some time to put together one of the poll posts. However, that was mostly done days ago, and I'm just waiting for those last entries.  :wave hi:
Ok
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.