News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Satanic 11 & 12 Year-Old Girls??

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, October 25, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

jumbojak

That's just bizarre. The Killin bathroom"? Really?!

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Icarus

The Satanic girls are middle school kids who are age 11 and 12. The school is only about 15 miles from my house.  One must wonder how these kids became so unrealistically savage.

The story will evolve and we may learn that the parents or other influential associates are bat shit crazy.  The sheriff in my county is a bulldog and the district attorney is a most competent and fair individual.  We will get to the bottom of this lunacy pretty soon.

Meanwhile my thoughts are  WTF??????

Sandra Craft

While that's a little young, it's not too unusual for teens to develop blood and death fixations, fantasize about being vampires or demons.  Like the cop in the article I've linked said, there's no shortage of screwed up kids.  I think these girls got an early start, or maybe they were just caught earlier.

Teens in suspected vampire cult
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Ecurb Noselrub

The death wish that they had truly puzzles me.  How did life become so unappealing to them.  I suppose I should be even more thankful for my parents after reading this.  I liked life at that age and still do.

xSilverPhinx

The teen years can be an emotional rollercoaster ride, but the fact that these girls premeditated the murders and suicides is very unsettling.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 26, 2018, 02:23:33 AM
The teen years can be an emotional rollercoaster ride, but the fact that these girls premeditated the murders and suicides is very unsettling.

Extremely upsetting.  Not sure I've ever heard of behavior like this.