News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Are you supporting trump?Then must watch this you will realize animals have more sense than you [emo

Started by sweetto, January 09, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Mags, he's just spewing his crap out wherever, he does not read other people's stuff.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

Swetto

Second warning for spamming the forum. Next comes a suspension of your account.

Tank
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 09, 2018, 08:17:53 PM
I'm just wondering who "emo" is.

:lol: Me too. I get the feeling that sweetto really, really wants to say more, but ran out of space.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on January 09, 2018, 05:08:07 PM
Mags, he's just spewing his crap out wherever, he does not read other people's stuff.
I know, but this theory needs to tested, yes?  :eyebrow:

:grin:

~I think I'm very good at unmasking trolls.  :reading:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

OK, Kylo Ren can be "emo" because he's prettier than this Phillips person.  Tho goodness knows not by much.
Sandy

Pasta Chick

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 10, 2018, 06:02:00 AM
OK, Kylo Ren can be "emo" because he's prettier than this Phillips person.  Tho goodness knows not by much.

Aw, I like him.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Pasta Chick on January 10, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Aw, I like him.

I haven't been able to bring myself to see the latest Star Wars yet, tho everyone says it's wonderful. 
Sandy

Pasta Chick

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 10, 2018, 11:29:19 PM
Quote from: Pasta Chick on January 10, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Aw, I like him.

I haven't been able to bring myself to see the latest Star Wars yet, tho everyone says it's wonderful.

I loved it. It is unexpected, which I think a lot of people can't handle. I have encountered some who just didn't like it and leave their criticism at that, which is totally valid. But most of the fanboy whinging is completely unfounded. I'd totally go if you get the chance.

No one

I can't bring myself to watch Disney's bastardized version of Star Wars either.

Pasta Chick