News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 08, 2016, 10:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Nam

I'm on the road less traveled...

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 18, 2016, 09:57:09 PM

So true :P

^^^
:snicker:
Even our dear,

has been a victim...

:secrets1: Apparently, he never said that.
But he would say something like that.  :chin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on March 18, 2016, 10:45:49 PM

To those who aren't Trump Chumps, it does sound like something he would say, which is why I think that one spread.  Though one thing made me question it more than anything else, Republicans are racist and against women's rights (both are things that Trump also is), so speaking negatively of them like that in public is not likely unless they insulted him first.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Guardian85

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao Tzu

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

joeactor

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 21, 2016, 04:05:36 PM
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao Tzu

Nice one...

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on March 21, 2016, 02:55:33 PM

To those who aren't Trump Chumps, it does sound like something he would say, which is why I think that one spread.  Though one thing made me question it more than anything else, Republicans are racist and against women's rights (both are things that Trump also is), so speaking negatively of them like that in public is not likely unless they insulted him first.
Yeah, when I saw it something didn't seem right, so I got to the bottom of it. Knowing it wasn't true, I wasn't gonna post it hoping people will believe it and dislike him even more--If that's even possible.  ::) I think that was the idea behind the meme. I don't like him, but I just can't do what he does...Remember when he lied to us with his first TV ad that shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco?  ::)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on March 21, 2016, 06:33:37 PM
Quote from: Davin on March 21, 2016, 02:55:33 PM

Yeah, when I saw it something didn't seem right, so I got to the bottom of it. Knowing it wasn't true, I wasn't gonna post it hoping people will believe it and dislike him even more--If that's even possible.  ::) I think that was the idea behind the meme. I don't like him, but I just can't do what he does...Remember when he lied to us with his first TV ad that shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco?  ::)
Apparently, Trump hardly ever says anything that's true.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Icarus

Lately he has gotten himself in deep doo doo with women. The abortion thing and all that.  Seventy percent of Wisconsin women have come out against him according to the latest polls.  That includes Republican women.

Ecurb Noselrub

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
I looked up my family tree and found three dogs using it.
I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

Rodney Dangerfield

Ecurb Noselrub

joeactor

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 01, 2016, 03:13:45 AM

Rodney Dangerfield

Wish I could have met him. Funny guy, and got a lot of other comics their start. Plus "Back to School" and "Caddyshack" ... good times...

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: joeactor on April 02, 2016, 02:24:40 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 01, 2016, 03:13:45 AM

Rodney Dangerfield

Wish I could have met him. Funny guy, and got a lot of other comics their start. Plus "Back to School" and "Caddyshack" ... good times...

Rodney was gold for while there. I remember a few of my friends and I would memorize and greet each other with his one liners, try to imitate his voice, mannerism, you know the way he'd shrug his shoulders an neck, and adjust his necktie?

These were two of my favs:

When I was born I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother.

I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

joeactor

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 02, 2016, 02:32:19 PM
Rodney was gold for while there. I remember a few of my friends and I would memorize and greet each other with his one liners, try to imitate his voice, mannerism, you know the way he'd shrug his shoulders an neck, and adjust his necktie?

These were two of my favs:

When I was born I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother.

I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.

I liked "My wife said she wanted to have sex in the car. She wanted me to drive."
Or "I got my kid a BB gun for Christmas. You know what he got me? A shirt with a target on the back."

Magdalena

"A mod-hat is nothing more than one of those cheap trucker-hats you can buy at the gas/petrol station." ~Bruno de la Pole.