News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Atheist Image Dump II

Started by Whitney, April 30, 2011, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

All jokes aside that's actually a U-Haul truck.

Just felt like mentioning that lol
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Also, the ramp is not set properly.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

Quote from: Davin on September 01, 2017, 03:09:47 PM

I think that's how it's made. The ramp comes out of the floor.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

That's probably gonna make it more difficult to unload the thoughts and prayers, isn't it?  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on September 01, 2017, 06:06:55 PM

That's probably gonna make it more difficult to unload the thoughts and prayers, isn't it?  :notsure:

Lmao...or they will drop them all over the place
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

When you add in the heavy hearts... that ramp will collapse under all that weight.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on September 01, 2017, 06:23:44 PM

When you add in the heavy hearts... that ramp will collapse under all that weight.

I'm sure we can still pick up all those broken hearts and bleeding hearts and distribute them.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Shattered hearts would be difficult I imagine. :notsure:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

You might need some of these

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 01, 2017, 08:26:18 PM
Shattered hearts would be difficult I imagine. :notsure:
Not really. We'll just make magical fairy dust with those.  :sweeping:

Magdalena

Quote from: Gloucester on September 01, 2017, 08:32:36 PM
You might need some of these

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those are beautiful.  :tellmemore:

Davin

We can get a really big broom and sweep all the shattered hearts into one big pile, then scoop them into bags. Then fly them over Texas and crop dust everyone.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on September 02, 2017, 12:49:02 AM
We can get a really big broom and sweep all the shattered hearts into one big pile, then scoop them into bags. Then fly them over Texas and crop dust everyone.

We're getting ahead of ourselves...first we have to unload all the thoughts and prayers...and then we'll go from there. OK?

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-