News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Twin Flames

Started by Michael1, June 30, 2017, 10:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

I think it's all in your head now. You've only met her what, twice?
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Quote from: God on July 12, 2017, 03:14:28 AM
Since there's some interest on the topic, I think it'd be nice to share my new idea about what I think may be going on.

I forgot that I actually met her twice before she came to my house. Both times I refused to look at her as in having an interest or it being a "love on first sight". First time I was friendly to her and formal, I only looked at her shortly. Second time she peeked around the door and I refused to look at her. Since she's very good looking my guess is that she may have been expecting my attention, which would be the reason why she looked at me strongly when she visited me. I still think we have some "click" at least, and my guess is she is confused now about our contact like she doesn't know what's going on or what she wants (she's trying to be formal but fails horribly and I think she's avoiding me now. This has actually been described in the twin flame information by the way).
I don't think any of that is happening. If she is avoiding, and has more experience in dealing with people being attracted to her, then it's likely that she detects that your interest and is trying to keep her distance to avoid an awkward situation and to try to avoid hurting you.

Here is a very important lesson for every one to learn: Just because you "click" with them, doesn't mean they "click" with you.

I have been on both sides of this. I thought me and a girl (I was very young) "clicked" but it turns out she didn't like me in that way. It hurt me more than it reasonably should have, and I decided not to assume anything about another persons feelings from then on. Later in my life, a woman who I thought of as just a friend thought we were on the same page romantically and I ended up hurting her and we never talked again.

You have to be able to see things for what they are and it looks like that twin flames stuff is clouding your judgment and bringing you to false conclusions.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Michael1

Quote from: Arturo on July 12, 2017, 03:16:43 AM
I think it's all in your head now. You've only met her what, twice?

Yes it's in my head now. Sigh. I am going to try have a meeting with her, the organization allows it.

And to Davin, I've been thinking about that. I can use the term transference from pastachick to have different interpretations. I also tend to use the twin flame concept. Even though I doubt it's correct it is multi interpretational and it "did the job": it made me understand that no matter how good the connection is, I cannot expect things to happen.

I guess I just learned something.

Wow.
I liked the earth before it was cool.

Michael1

I want to say thanks for the warnings, they were legit. I have difficulty finding women who I feel attracted to and who are good in nature. I'm not saying that was a bad woman but I definitely lowered my perception about her.

Another thing I want to say is that I found a story that tried to brainwash under the name of twin flames.

Thanks again for the warnings. I'll be careful being with someone like this.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: God on August 16, 2017, 01:07:55 PM
I want to say thanks for the warnings, they were legit. I have difficulty finding women who I feel attracted to and who are good in nature. I'm not saying that was a bad woman but I definitely lowered my perception about her.

I personally know someone who falls in love with his idea of a woman and then feels emotionally devastated when he realises that she isn't the perfect creature he thought she was (nobody is) and then dumps her.  ::) Familiarity has bred disinterest and even sometimes contempt with every person he's been with.

I am aware of the fact that I don't know what happened but I do get the impression that you might have fallen in love with a mental construction you had in your head, a 'shadow' of this woman, before reality hit and you realised she doesn't deserve to be on the pedestal you put her on. If this is the case then maybe you're not being fair?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Michael1

I dropped it which worked for me because it was hindering my life. I definitely feel something still but it's different. It's like her presence drops my anxiousness. (Which is really needed by the way. I'm kind of insulted that an organization is controlling my contact with her through working hours but ok)

She's like that elf in Lord of the rings. Don't look too long at her in the eyes or you'll be enchanted. (Lady Galadriel).