News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Stand-up Marcus Brigstocke on Religion

Started by curiosityandthecat, June 28, 2008, 03:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiosityandthecat

I searched for this, and I couldn't find it. It's slightly NSFW, but only if you crank the stereo. Quite possibly the funniest contemporary rage-comedy-rant against Abraham's Big Three. Brilliant. Truly brilliant. (If you're not sure, note the Terry Gilliam's Monty Python's God cartoon as the preview thumbnail.)

[youtube:688sy8ig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY-ZrwFwLQg[/youtube:688sy8ig]
-Curio

afreethinker30

Just amazing..And find a cure for James Blunt put the icing on the cake.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Just amazing..And find a cure for James Blunt put the icing on the cake.

Honestly, you were the first one I thought would respond to this.  :D
-Curio

karadan

Brigstocke is hilarious. I already have lots of his stand up routines in my favourites on youtube.

Check him out in room 101. That is also damn funny.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "afreethinker30"Just amazing..And find a cure for James Blunt put the icing on the cake.

Honestly, you were the first one I thought would respond to this.  :lol:

afreethinker30

Hey I never noticed you are almost my neighbor.I'm in Indiana.

Chimera

I absolutely love this video. I first saw it as part of a video I watched of a presentation Richard Dawkins was doing at an AAI conference. I then found this video, and it's in my favorites now.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

susangail

My cheeks still hurt from laughing. Funny stuff!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.