News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

North Korea 'ready for nuclear attack' amid show of force

Started by Tank, April 15, 2017, 06:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well, now their much vaunted new missile has failed Kim Jong-un will have lost face, not a good thing in that part of the world and especially for one regarded as a near deity.

Will it shut him up? Will the failure be due to the Americans, somehow? Will it make matters better, worse or just postpone things?

We live in interesting times...
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dave

Conspiracy theory now has it that the US are hacking NK's missile launch systems to cause the failures . . .
(Commentator on BBC news)

The Daily Express (nearly as reliable as the Daily Mail) says

Though the NYT has this to say.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Tom62 on April 16, 2017, 05:52:42 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 16, 2017, 02:53:54 AM
NK is a problem that will have to be dealt with decisively, and the sooner the better.  The longer we wait the more the more weapons they will have. The trajectory is not in our favor.

The same could be said about Donald Trump's America.

The trajectory of Donald Trump's America is 4 years long.  Then something can be done about it, if not sooner, through legal means.  Not the same in NK.  And if you are comparing America with NK, not much I can do to help. 

Davin

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 16, 2017, 03:23:33 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on April 16, 2017, 05:52:42 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on April 16, 2017, 02:53:54 AM
NK is a problem that will have to be dealt with decisively, and the sooner the better.  The longer we wait the more the more weapons they will have. The trajectory is not in our favor.

The same could be said about Donald Trump's America.

The trajectory of Donald Trump's America is 4 years long.  Then something can be done about it, if not sooner, through legal means.  Not the same in NK.  And if you are comparing America with NK, not much I can do to help.
Something legal will only happen if the Republicans lose the majority of seats.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.