News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Newb

Started by Brieze, January 17, 2012, 07:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Ooh, nice! You will get around to The Asmo in book four, I think, although he is mentioned before that.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Firebird

Quote from: Wessik on January 18, 2012, 09:14:11 PM
You speak abruptly. It makes me wonder about your intentions and purposes towards this forum. I do not mean maliciousness, of course, but simply that your short manner raises curiosity. However, if you have very little to say, conversations tend to falter.

In any case, welcome. I would say this covers it.
Lots of people post short comments. I don't think that's really an issue. Just saying.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Brieze

Quote from: Robert on January 19, 2012, 07:29:40 PM
Welcome! Going to school is great I am going to start going back for a degree in IT.  Biology does not sound fun.  As for the music I have not heard of any of those bands or genres except radiohead.  Guess I am a bit of a sheltered anti-social person though  >:(
I listen to most genres so odds are we'll get along in that department. IT isn't fun for me though.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Studying biology gave me diabetes  :'(
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Brieze

IT makes me hit my head on walls. :p

Tank

Quote from: Robert on January 20, 2012, 04:34:45 PM
Eating too much of the wrong things gave me diabetes, how can studying biology do it?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MadBomr101

Quote from: Tank on January 20, 2012, 07:01:32 PM
Quote from: Robert on January 20, 2012, 04:34:45 PM
Eating too much of the wrong things gave me diabetes, how can studying biology do it?

It's a little known fact that Biology has one of the highest sugar concentrations of all the sciences.  Also, stay far away from Geology, it causes genital warts.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Chemistry gives you herpes  :o
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins