News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Newb

Started by Brieze, January 17, 2012, 07:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brieze

Quote from: Asmodean on January 18, 2012, 05:21:46 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 18, 2012, 03:31:31 PM
Quote from: Brieze on January 18, 2012, 02:51:41 AM
I'm working now with plans for school.

Thanks for all the welcomes =] I joined hoping to find some like-minded people.

What are you planning to go to school for?
That line, it can be interpreted in several ways... One could have plans for a certain school, for instance... Evil plans. Wrong.  :D OR, if one does not wish to appease The Asmo with a sacrifice of children, one could simply be working on some blueprint for a new school to replace that, which was sacrificed to His Asmoness.  :D

Or, I could be planning something completely blasphemous against His Asmoness. Like a blueprint for a school without children. And then sacrifice it for the lulz. The great Asmo will be so disappointed he will rampage the Earth. It will be anarchy.

Brieze

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 18, 2012, 03:31:31 PM
I'm working now with plans for school.

Thanks for all the welcomes =] I joined hoping to find some like-minded people.

What are you planning to go to school for?

Biology.

Brieze

Quote from: Crow on January 18, 2012, 05:40:44 PM
I have to go with glitch for genre, or maybe D&B.
Welcome Brieze,

What are your favorite producers in the glitch genre?

Probably edIT. He's amazing. Aphex Twin at times, like in Vordhosbn. Kraddy. PANTyRAiD (somedays).. Pretty much the entire line up of The Glitch Mob.

Wessik

You speak abruptly. It makes me wonder about your intentions and purposes towards this forum. I do not mean maliciousness, of course, but simply that your short manner raises curiosity. However, if you have very little to say, conversations tend to falter.

In any case, welcome. I would say this covers it.
I have my own blog! redkarp.blogspot.com!

Brieze

Quote from: Wessik on January 18, 2012, 09:14:11 PM
You speak abruptly. It makes me wonder about your intentions and purposes towards this forum. I do not mean maliciousness, of course, but simply that your short manner raises curiosity. However, if you have very little to say, conversations tend to falter.

In any case, welcome. I would say this covers it.

Sorry. Honestly I don't feel comfortable here yet. I speak when I have something to say though. Do people generally tell stories when they first join? I never have =/

Crow

Quote from: Brieze on January 18, 2012, 09:10:52 PM
Probably edIT. He's amazing. Aphex Twin at times, like in Vordhosbn. Kraddy. PANTyRAiD (somedays).. Pretty much the entire line up of The Glitch Mob.

I like your taste in music.
Retired member.

Traveler

Hello and welcome aboard! :)
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Brieze

Quote from: Crow on January 18, 2012, 10:58:45 PM
Quote from: Brieze on January 18, 2012, 09:10:52 PM

I like your taste in music.
We have that in common. =p

Asmodean

Quote from: Brieze on January 18, 2012, 09:01:49 PM
Or, I could be planning something completely blasphemous against His Asmoness. Like a blueprint for a school without children. And then sacrifice it for the lulz. The great Asmo will be so disappointed he will rampage the Earth. It will be anarchy.
Ooh! You, I like! Sacrificing shit for the lulz, even if the point is to spite His Asmoness, is cool.  8)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Brieze

Quote from: Asmodean on January 19, 2012, 05:08:57 AM
Quote from: Brieze on January 18, 2012, 09:01:49 PM
Ooh! You, I like! Sacrificing shit for the lulz, even if the point is to spite His Asmoness, is cool.  8)
Random, but is Asmo by any chance a reference to South Park?

Asmodean

Quote from: Brieze on January 19, 2012, 05:41:20 AM
There is a thread about the origins of our screen names somewhere...

No, Asmo is a reference to The Wheel of Time.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: Asmodean on January 18, 2012, 05:50:18 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 17, 2012, 04:56:53 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on January 17, 2012, 08:43:29 AM
Hell-o! My name is The. Last name Asmo. Occupation: The All-Important Office of Grumpy Lumpiness.

Don't forget about being The Great and Terrible One whose worship requires sacrifices made in blood and fire.  New members need to know these things!

Well, yes. There is also a fine print about baby kebab. Babies, you see, they must be slaughtered properly first. In the name of The Asmo and everything.  :D

Kosher, Halal... er Asmal??

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Crocoduck

Hi Brieze
Welcome to HAF
As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

Brieze

Quote from: Asmodean on January 19, 2012, 06:47:07 AM
Quote from: Brieze on January 19, 2012, 05:41:20 AM
There is a thread about the origins of our screen names somewhere...

No, Asmo is a reference to The Wheel of Time.  ;D
Hey I just started reading that series! *brofist*

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Welcome! Going to school is great I am going to start going back for a degree in IT.  Biology does not sound fun.  As for the music I have not heard of any of those bands or genres except radiohead.  Guess I am a bit of a sheltered anti-social person though  >:(
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins