News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

my first post to haf

Started by launion, December 05, 2011, 11:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not your typical...

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 06, 2011, 03:28:29 AM
Welcome!

Adding to the derail: I haven't reached Skyrim yet, still playing Oblivion, but that singer is really good!
Last quote in your signature: I remember when and where it was posted... Random fact. And Oblivion is awesome so it's all good.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: not your typical... on December 06, 2011, 03:31:14 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 06, 2011, 03:28:29 AM
Welcome!

Adding to the derail: I haven't reached Skyrim yet, still playing Oblivion, but that singer is really good!
Last quote in your signature: I remember when and where it was posted... Random fact. And Oblivion is awesome so it's all good.

Yeah I didn't ask Asmo if I could quote him on that one (and I hope he isn't evilly plotting my demise for that slight misdemeanor)...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

not your typical...

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 06, 2011, 03:48:03 AM
Yeah I didn't ask Asmo if I could quote him on that one (and I hope he isn't evilly plotting my demise for that slight misdemeanor)...
I don't think he'll mind. He probably thinks it's honorable to be quoted. :)
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

xSilverPhinx

That's what I'm counting on, but those grey lumps...you never know ;)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

not your typical...

Haha. Yeah, I know what you mean. :)

Tank

Hi launion

I can see why I banned your account first time around  ;D

The IP address you come in on has a bad history on two of the spam hunter sites I test all new members against. Without posts to illustrate your legitimate interests here I would (and did) ban the account on sight and block the IP.

Welcome to HAF.

Regards
Chris

Notes for new members.
The Rules.

Users who comply with forum rules will graduate to full membership after 10 posts. Till that time your ability to post is limited to the "Getting to Know You" section of the forum. It is our hope that this small restriction improves the overall atmosphere of HAF.

Some threads you might find interesting.
Where did you get your username from?
10 Things About Yourself
Tell us A Bit About Where You're From
Photography
Non-religious pet peeves
Pets...what do you have?
How to tell your family you are an atheist.*

*You will need 10 posts before you can add a post to this thread, but you can read it at any time.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

A general note on introductions, please pay some attention to the person introducing themselves and keep discussions on-topic. It's not very fair on the new member to be buried in in-jokes and on-going debates.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.