News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

my first post to haf

Started by launion, December 05, 2011, 11:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

launion

this is my first post to this site which forums or topics can i post on to get to my 10 post milestone .

Asmodean

Hi! You can post whatever you please, I suppose, as if it is unsuited for this section, it will be moved and you will be able to continue the convo after achieving the ten posts.

However, it would be more prudent to stick to the Getting To Know You zone - there is a lot that can be said here. We can discuss fuel ignition systems, for instance. Or pumpkin pies. Or wabbajacks. I just got me The Wabbajack in Skyrim.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 05, 2011, 11:53:37 PM
However, it would be more prudent to stick to the Getting To Know You zone - there is a lot that can be said here. We can discuss fuel ignition systems, for instance. Or pumpkin pies. Or wabbajacks. I just got me The Wabbajack in Skyrim.
Sweet! :D And yes, just go around the getting to know you forum is a great way to get your ten post. There are a lot of things you can say here before getting heavily involved in any form of discussion.. Like waht you think about the color blue. What do you think about said color? ;)
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Asmodean

Yes. Very sweet. I've always liked Sheogorath, the Prince of Madness in The Elder Scrolls games, and it is good to see that Skyrim does him honor. Although the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion was... Priceless.

So, The Wabbajack. Asmo has it, and the Great Wabbajacking may commence.  ;D

EDIT: The bottom quote in my sig is from that very expansion pack.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: launion on December 05, 2011, 11:50:04 PM
this is my first post to this site which forums or topics can i post on to get to my 10 post milestone .

Hi launion, welcome. Mind the Asmo(dean) on your way in though... he's pure evil behind the featureless putty facade.

You could start right here by telling us a bit about yourself. Where are you from and what brings you here? And tell us the meanest thing you ever did to a pet...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 06, 2011, 12:10:59 AM
Yes. Very sweet. I've always liked Sheogorath, the Prince of Madness in The Elder Scrolls games, and it is good to see that Skyrim does him honor. Although the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion was... Priceless.

So, The Wabbajack. Asmo has it, and the Great Wabbajacking may commence.  ;D

EDIT: The bottom quote in my sig is from that very expansion pack.
FUS RO DAH!!!!!!! ;D And I noticed. Personally, I don't even own an Xbox, but I pretty much lived at my friends' house who has almost every decent game know to mankind since Tetris. Yeah, the inventory goes that far back. So I have access to pretty much any game I want whenever I'm there cuz they have 2 Xboxes, 4 computers, and a Wii. Gotta love downtime with the guys. :)
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Siz

DERAIL ALERT

Is launion even interested in gaming?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

Well hello thar. Welcome to our little forum. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the atmosphere.

Aww who am I kidding? We're all nuts.  :D :P
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 06, 2011, 12:26:25 AM
Well hello thar. Welcome to our little forum. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the atmosphere.

But being nuts is what makes us amazing. :)

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 06, 2011, 12:28:52 AM

Oh but how boring would this place be if there was run by sane people.

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

launion

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 06, 2011, 12:32:28 AM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 06, 2011, 12:28:52 AM

Oh but how boring would this place be if there was run by sane people.

i am currently domiciled temporarily in the Philippines   .. the philippines can have a salutory effect on ones theories as livng here one caN  experience first hand almost all the worlds problem s first hand within 100 yards  of where one drink .  no need for miilion dollar world conferences  its all laid on free for all to see if only the powers that be  were not so blind  that they  cannot see

Asmodean

Quote from: Scissorlegs on December 06, 2011, 12:21:50 AM
DERAIL ALERT

Even if not, The Wabbajack is a great and powerful thing.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 06, 2011, 12:43:07 AM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on December 06, 2011, 12:21:50 AM
DERAIL ALERT

Even if not, The Wabbajack is a great and powerful thing.  ;D
I second that! :D

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...