News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Human beings cannot create life-But Cloning???

Started by , August 17, 2006, 04:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Human beings cannot create life-But Cloning???

Recently some devotees were asking Me about the latest scientific development called cloning. They are telling Me that the offspring is produced from the tissue of hair and the offspring gets the same characteristics, by which there is a point that whether the soul is regenerated. The point is whether the soul from the parent is divided so that the first part remains in the parent and second part enters the offspring. When Lord Siva became furious, He plucked one of His hair and threw it on the floor. From that hair, Veerabhadra is produced, who got all the anger from the Lord Siva. The same point arises here.

First of all we should analyse the soul. The soul is made of pure awareness. The vibrations of pure awareness are called as feelings or qualities. Therefore all the characteristic qualities are associated with the soul and are made of pure awareness.

What is pure awareness? It is only a special form of inert energy. When we eat the food, it is oxidised by the oxygen received through the respiratory system. When the food is assimilated in the digestive system, it is oxidised by the Oxygen from the respiratory system, which is carried by the blood in dissolved state through Haemoglobin. The oxidation of food is exothermic reaction and liberates inert heat energy. This inert heat energy is converted into a special form of energy called awareness by the nervous system.

The electricity is produced by the generator and enters the tube light. The electrical energy is converted into light, which is another new form of energy. The heat energy produced by the interaction of digestive and respiratory system is called life energy (Pranamaya kosa). When this heat energy is converted into awareness by nervous system the awareness or mind is produced (Manomaya kosa). This awareness which is in the purest state is called as the soul (or Atman). This awareness is propagated in the form of pulses and these pulses as a bundle is called as Jeeva. The bundle of pulses of awareness is called as simply Jeeva from the point of pulses, is called as Atman from the point of awareness and is also called as Jeevatman from the point of both the pulses and awareness.

The constant propagation of pulses is called as mind (manas). The impressions of strong pulses are called as Chittam. The production of strong of pulses by the interaction of several weak pulses is called as intelligence or determination or Buddhi. The strong pulse that keeps the identity of the body is called as Ahamkara or ego. When you say the word Jeeva, it refers only to Manas, Chittam, Buddhi and Ahamkara (Antahkaranams). Therefore the soul and Jeeva together called as Jeevatma is only a special form of energy i.e., generated by the interaction of digestive, respiratory and nervous systems. Thus Jeeva representing the bundle of characteristics and Atman representing the special form of energy or Soul can be only the items of creation and not the creator. You are worried about the generation of Soul but there need not be any worry because Soul is an item of creation. In this creation there is conversion of matter into energy.

There is conversion of one type of matter into another type of matter through a chemical reaction as done by chemists. There is also conversion of one form of energy into another form of energy as done by physicists. There is conversion of matter into energy as done by technologists and engineers. Now if the Soul is generated, what is there to worry? This topic comes under the realm of creation and is within the boundaries of the creation. Gita says that the Soul is Paraprakruti. Prakruti means creation. Para means the finest part of creation. Therefore the transformation of Soul or division of Soul or generation of Soul is only topic of science and is not a topic of spirituality. Spirituality deals with creator who is beyond the creation. Veda says ‘Annat Purushah’, which means that the Soul is produced from the food. It is conversion of matter into Soul, which is energy.

When Ahalya is converted into stone the Soul of Ahalya did not go to any upper world in which case, it would have been death of Ahalya. The Soul of Ahalya existed in that stone. This is conversion of energy into matter, because Soul is energy. Again when the stone is converted into Ahalya the matter is converted into the Soul i.e., energy. Lord Krishna created His friends and the cows in duplicate when they are stolen and hidden by Prajapati in the upper world.  The same body and the same Soul is existing in two places. This answers the issue raised by the cloning. A duplicate Soul with the same characteristics can be created even with a similar body. The friends of Krishna created with the same qualities behaved as the original beings.

If you take the case of Robot the electrical energy is converted into awareness through the wires, which are the nerves in the human being. The information chip introduced in the Robot is the Soul i.e., containing the characteristics (Samskaras and Vaasanaas) that were accumulated in the previous births. Therefore the production of Robot shows the production of nervous energy or awareness. In Robot, digestive system and respiratory system are not necessary because the inert electrical energy is already directly introduced into the Robot. The production of heat energy as in the human being is not necessary. Robot is the best example to convert the electro-magnetic waves of one range into another range called as awareness or nervous energy.

Parabrahman, the absolute God or the creator is beyond science and logic. Spirituality deals with the matters related to God. You may ask that how we can deal with the subject of God which is beyond logic? Such unimaginable creator enters an imaginable item of the creation and gives His experience to us. Therefore spirituality deals with such items of creation into which God entered. The medium into which the God entered is imaginable and can be discussed by logic. The medium has all its properties. But the medium also derives the properties of that absolute God by experiencing which, we can recognise the God in that medium. Ofcourse the properties of God are again certain selected properties of creation only. By the presence of God such selected properties become unimaginable. We say ‘God in flesh’ as per the Bible.

We also say ‘Manusheem Tanu Maasritam’ as per Gita. Both mean that God has entered the human body. The human body has all its natural properties like birth, death, hunger, thirst etc. But the property of the Soul is knowledge, which is the selected property. Knowledge is also the property of item of creation. Knowledge is the property of the Soul and Soul is the item of creation. When God enters the human body, He occupies the Soul. Therefore the property of the Soul, which is knowledge becomes unimaginable and wonderful. Spirituality deals with such divine Soul only. Such divine Soul is beyond science and cloning.

Such divine Soul like Lord Siva exhibited the process of cloning. Such divine human incarnation exhibits both the properties of the natural human body as well as unimaginable divinity of God. When Lord Siva created Veerabhadra from His hair all the anger of Lord Siva entered Veerabhadra.  Characteristics are transferred and the same Soul in duplication as we can understand the cell division has entered Lord Veerabhadra. Devotees worship Lord Veerabhadra as the exact incarnation of Lord Siva. The present cloning about which you are astonished was already mentioned. People said that was unscientific and now say that it is scientific.

Parabrahman created the pure awareness (which is called as Mula Maya or Suddha Sattvam) in the beginning, which is just the desire to create this universe. The soul in the human body is also a tiny drop of such pure awareness, which is called as Atman. A drop of that Mula Maya is modifying into creation and the planning and design of modification exists as an intermediate state, which is called as Maya constituting the three qualities Sattvam, Rajas and Tamas. Similarly in the human body a bundle of various qualities, which are nothing but these three qualities mixed in various proportions exists in the soul, which is called as the subtle body. Thus the soul represents the Mula Maya and the subtle body represents Maya qualitatively. The materialised creation from the Maya, which is called as world can be represented by the external gross body, which is made of five elements. Therefore the soul called as casual body or Atman and the subtle body, which constitutes of characteristics or qualities is only a part of creation. The analysis of all the items of creation is called as science. But when God enters a specific human body the unimaginable divinity also exists.

For ex. In the ordinary cloning an offspring is produced. But in the divine cloning of Lord Siva the offspring produced was not a child, but a gigantic personality. If you compare the ordinary cloning with the divine cloning the process of cloning is common which is Prakruti. But the offspring is a child in the ordinary cloning where as a gigantic personality in the divine cloning. Such unimaginable part of cloning in the divine cloning is Maya. Therefore science can analyse only Prakruti where as the spirituality deals with Maya. You should not confuse between these two, since Prakruti is common in both. The shirts of a king and beggar can be cut by a blade i.e., the common external Prakruti between the human incarnation and human being. But the internal king is different from the internal beggar. That internal part is Maya.

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

Big Mac

All I can say is a mind is a terrible thing to waste.....unless you never had one to begin with.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Squid

I read like half of that before I became physically ill...this guy is so utterly full of shit it's almost comedic.

McQ

Quote from: "Squid"I read like half of that before I became physically ill...this guy is so utterly full of shit it's almost comedic.

You got halfway? Damn, you're strong! I puked at the third sentence.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

iplaw

Anil Antony...

Wasn't he in Back Door Sluts #9

MommaSquid

Quote from: "iplaw"Anil Antony...

Wasn't he in Back Door Sluts #9

Burn!   :lol:

Squid

This guy is a spammer plain and simple - he's all over messageboards everywhere spreading this crap.  Just google the name and you can see for yourselves the extent of his little game.

Tom62

Please, throw that guy out. He is 9/11 times 100 worse than onlyme.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein