News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Have you met my friend Jesus?

Started by myleviathan, April 15, 2008, 12:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myleviathan

Just wanted to let you guys know I've reconverted to Christianity and I want to let my testament shine in the dark tents I used to frequent. :) Just kidding. What's up everybody?

I feel like I should introduce myself again! It's been awhile since I've been on the site. It looks a lot cleaner.

Let me just say I've missed everyone here and it's nice to be back. It's been a busy spring as I have been going back to school for nursing. I have a communication degree that I never really knew what to do with. I'm taking an anatomy class and a human development class that are really fascinating. I got to dissect a sheep brain the other day. The professor was just handling it with bare hands. Gross.

Anyway, I'm glad to be among those of like mind!
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

Whitney

Welcome back

it looks cleaner (I like your wording...i call it boring) because we got hit by a couple hackers and I decided it would be easier to just rebuild from scratch.

myleviathan

I don't think it's boring at all. Sometimes there's beauty in simplicity.
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err