News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

The future of the forum

Started by Claireliontamer, June 14, 2016, 12:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on April 01, 2017, 02:52:32 AM
Mags,

So when you say enough of the sister stuff, how serious are you really?

We talking physical violence or what?

No. No physical violence, well, if it's necessary...I'm in.

Mags, do not post when you're drunk...
Mags, remember, do not post when your'e drunk.
Mags, Please, watch your grammar.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

OK. I think I am officially drunk. Well, as long as I can sp\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ I can spell correctly I can spell correctly, I am not drunkl. So. I am glad i did not post what I want ed to post earlier. I woul'd have ;made a food of myselft. so, i will send Father Bruno a PM. I will wait for her response. heree wer go..

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 01, 2017, 05:24:51 AM
OK. I think I am officially drunk. Well, as long as I can sp\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ I can spell correctly I can spell correctly, I am not drunkl. So. I am glad i did not post what I want ed to post earlier. I woul'd have ;made a food of myselft. so, i will send Father Bruno a PM. I will wait for her response. heree wer go..

When did i become a her....and is your spell check drunk as well?

Lightweight...I never met anyone from El Salvador who could hold their liquor.

Thanks for the PM Mags, very interesting. I should share it with the forum, butt since I'm a gentleman ape I won't. 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on April 01, 2017, 08:50:48 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 01, 2017, 05:24:51 AM

When did i become a her....and is your spell check drunk as well?

Lightweight...I never met anyone from El Salvador who could hold their liquor.

Thanks for the PM Mags, very interesting. I should share it with the forum, butt since I'm a gentleman ape I won't. 8)
Oh, boy.
:picard facepalm:

How much money is the Vatican asking for?
How much money do you guys want to keep that PM a secret? Forever.  :worried:

xSilverPhinx

Heh, is it worse to leave the contents of Mag's PM to Bruno up to people's imaginations? :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 01, 2017, 11:10:29 PM
Heh, is it worse to leave the contents of Mag's PM to Bruno up to people's imaginations? :P
Leave the contents of Mag's PM to Bruno up to people's imaginations!

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 01, 2017, 11:44:58 PM

Unfortunately the The Church of the Divine Atheist treats PM's under the Seal of Confession (or Seal of the Confessional), and it is the absolute duty of priests not to disclose anything that they learn from penitents during the course of the Sacrament of Confessing the shit they do or say. 8)

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on April 02, 2017, 04:02:39 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 01, 2017, 11:44:58 PM

Unfortunately the The Church of the Divine Atheist treats PM's under the Seal of Confession (or Seal of the Confessional), and it is the absolute duty of priests not to disclose anything that they learn from penitents during the course of the Sacrament of Confessing the shit they do or say. 8)

Biggus Dickus

What this forum needs is more Salma Hayek.

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 30, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

Now, now, just you watch out for your blood pressure, FB!

Or is it those monkey glands?
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Gloucester on May 30, 2017, 06:20:09 PM

Now, now, just you watch out for your blood pressure, FB!

Or is it those monkey glands?

Thanks for the concern Ole Boy, but this monkey can handle it... 8)

Biggus Dickus

...and more Helen Mirren!

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

^^^

Maybe we need people to introduce themselves this way when they join the forum:  :notsure: