News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 02, 2020, 12:50:52 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 02, 2020, 12:15:24 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 01, 2020, 07:11:16 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 31, 2020, 11:27:55 PM
If that guy were standing next to me I would get really angry and tell him to back off.
:secrets1: I think he is a war veteran, I didn't want to get him angry.

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 31, 2020, 11:27:55 PM
If he wants to die that's fine, but it's really irresponsible of him to stand close to others who are doing what they need to do (such as buying supplies) while trying not to get infected by idiots who may be contaminated and are standing too close.  :rant1:
It is very irresponsible behavior, I agree with you. Maybe he feels invincible. "If bullets didn't kill him, nothing will"--attitude.

Yeah, sounds like an idiot.

Covidiot? Don't be too intimidated by people who have been in the military. Some of them are the biggest candy-asses you will ever meet.
Thank you for that information. It's good to know.
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 02, 2020, 12:16:29 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 01, 2020, 07:17:17 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 01, 2020, 03:56:42 PM
I'm going to make homemade pizza tonight. I hope the kitchen is still there and functional when I'm finished.  ;D

L for love.

:grin:

:lol:

(Mission Pizza was a success! :grin:)
:yes!:
~It's that L for love, it always works.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Speaking of love...  :far out:

Has anyone heard from Asmodean/Alex/The/Omni-everything/ El Asmojito?

No one

Dark Lightning

No one

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on April 02, 2020, 02:19:50 AM
Speaking of love...  :far out:

Has anyone heard from Asmodean/Alex/The/Omni-everything/ El Asmojito?

:sadshake:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Heard from him in early February, shortly after he got the site back up from its most recent downtime. Since then, no. I may try bothering him again sometime soon.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on April 02, 2020, 09:10:47 PM
Heard from him in early February, shortly after he got the site back up from its most recent downtime. Since then, no. I may try bothering him again sometime soon.
Thank you.
Please let us know. I might go to Facebook and bother him too.
;)

xSilverPhinx

Goodness gracious today is Friday!

ETA: I had to second check that it is indeed Friday...
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 03, 2020, 12:36:31 PM

Friday!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on April 03, 2020, 06:40:34 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 03, 2020, 12:36:31 PM

Friday!

It doesn't feel like Friday. :sad sigh:

billy rubin

today iz tuezday for me. no weekend for four more days

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on April 02, 2020, 09:10:47 PM
I sent Him a PM, but He hasn't responded yet.
Maybe He's waiting for a sacrifice. We haven't sacrificed anything for Him in a very long time.  :notsure: