News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Ann Coulter's War on Evolution

Started by Amor Fati, July 10, 2006, 12:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brainshmain

If I had the ability to kill one person on earth and never get caught, it would definitely be Ann Coulter ;)

A few Coulter quotes:

"The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet â€" it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars â€" that's the Biblical view."

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."  (on Islam)

"You don't want the Republicans in power, does that mean you want a (dictatorship, gay boy?"
In response to a student's question: "You don't want the Democrats in power, so does that mean you want a dictatorship?")

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote...women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it...it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

Dai

to put it quite simply, Ann Coulter is a stupid, self-important, self-hating fascist cunt, with a horses face and a toothpick body.

rlrose328

I like you, Dai... :-)  You put it perfectly.  Tar and feathers would be too good for that woman.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

SteveS

Yes, if I was on her jury, I would nullify the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause and vote for tar and feathers!

jcm

ann coulter is a dumbass  :bang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIsvMSEYiK4
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

tigerlily46514

Just got here.  EEEeeeough, some of the first page remarks were not too evolved, glad i don't hafta hang out with a few of you guys, (hey i have always agreed AnnCoulter should be killed, she doesn't get so much air time lately, THANK GOD, but a 1 or 2 of you guys got a pathetic homophobic, misogynist edge there...why?, not getting dates?  Why so Threatened by "women who can talk"??  Need a dumb gal so you can feel smart??? whatever) but i just GOTTA stand up for Helen Thomas.  Sure, she is a homely old woman, but she is exactly what we need more of in our corporate owned media.  Can't we respect her for her courage and insight, or does it have to be about her looks?  If we had more Helen Thomases out there, we wouldn't all have to keep running to Media Matters, (which i just love.)

HOnestly, i'm not sure who Maureen Dowd is exactly for sure, i think i am placing her, and i remember remarking, how cool!  A plain gal on tv!  We got some ugly dudes on tv, but the females all gotta be models to report the news.  

DAng, i don't know any atheists in real life, and i was sorta getting a false idea they are ALL so cool and evolved and kind...well, better to not lump people all together anyway..
"religious groups should stay out of politics-OR BE TAXED."

~jean
"Once you explain why you dismiss all other possible gods-- i'll explain why i dismiss your god."

donkeyhoty

after re-reading the thread, it's not misogyny.  It's equality.  If you want it, equality that is, you need to be able to take the, sometimes, horrid criticism we give men we don't like without playing the "misogyny card".  Of course, criticism of women will inevitably sound misogynistic if it's in the vain of, "Fuck that bitch."  

Unfortunately all criticism of minorities will include misogyny, racism, and homophobia along with the substantive criticism from people that couldn't care whether Ann Coulter was a dude or a chick(I'm not sure which, post-op maybe?), or if Mike Vick was black or white.

Can't we all just get along?
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

tigerlily46514

Quote(Obvious flaw in evolution, the female of the hominid species should have bereft of vocality

now that's an insecure male!!!  (see post above for initial reaction)
i still think that is a low minded remark and it stinks of misogyny!!!!

"Eh, and Dowd's a closteted lesbian who hates men because none of them will marry such a cunt"

Now that is either homophobic or mean, and definitely ignorant.  Lesbians don't become gay cuz no one will marry them.  

"Unfortunately all criticism of minorities will include misogyny, racism, and homophobia "
I disagree.  And women are not a 'minority', we are over 50% of the population.  We do share an oppressive history with minorities, though.

"equality. If you want it, equality that is, you need to be able to take the, sometimes, horrid criticism we give men we don't like without playing the "misogyny card"

I couldn't disagree more.  Women have had to speak up for equality, and putting up with or tolerating sexism does NOT foster equal rights.  ???   Thank GAWD (ha ha), there have been brave women throughout history(many have died in this effort)  to try to educate those who want to value women only for their looks or oppress them, to try to inform those who do big and small things to keep some level of ignorance going.

Ignorance breeds misogyny and sexism and racism and homophobia.  

Guess we'll hafta agree to disagree.  I'm not trying to be disagreeable, but as a rational informed person with all kinds of friends, i kinda feel some kinda obligation to call a bad card when it gets put on the table.  IF NO ONE EVER OBJECTS, this kinda nasty thinking just gets accepted, we get numb to it, eventually it is easier to spread.

And every once in a blue moon, one person might even feel a light bulb come on..

Make no mistake, i loathe Ann Coulter, and am grateful she is not given the air time she used to get....I'm SO not defending HER!!!  i AM wanting to defend Helen Thomas, though.  She IS exactly what USA needs..if there WERE more like HER, we mighta been a little better informed as a nation.  

No, i don't go through life always calling out every bad remark, i don't, but HERE, i guess i kinda look up to atheists...i guess i expect better, but then again--that is lumping people too.

Guess i expected more out of rational people...
"religious groups should stay out of politics-OR BE TAXED."

~jean
"Once you explain why you dismiss all other possible gods-- i'll explain why i dismiss your god."

Allhailtuna

I prefer Cool and Unusual Punishment.
Whack her on the head with a skateboard. :O

But seriously, she'd probably call herself an 'Aryan' if it wouldn't result in her being lynched.

Big Mac

Quote from: "donkeyhoty"Can't we all just get along?

Getting along is for anthromorphic animals in Disney Movies. Humans are more evolved by blowing, burning, stabbing, shooting, etc. each other up. It's called progress people!

Regarding the asshole comments, I'd say other things about guys who say the same things. Only problem is women get away with murder with some of the dumb things they say (surprise) and do (surprise surprise).

I'm not singling women out for my hostility, most men irritate me as well. In essence, I hate most of humanity.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Big Mac"I'm not singling women out for my hostility, most men irritate me as well. In essence, I hate most of humanity.

Nice to have you back, Big Mac!

Big Mac

Quote from: "MommaSquid"
Quote from: "Big Mac"I'm not singling women out for my hostility, most men irritate me as well. In essence, I hate most of humanity.

Nice to have you back, Big Mac!

And it's nice to be back! I've had a hectic year and now I'm back in the saddle!

McQ

Yeah, welcome back. I do like the pic in the signature block.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Big Mac

Quote from: "McQ"Yeah, welcome back. I do like the pic in the signature block.

I bought the shirt like 2 weeks after they came out with it and I've been sporting it regularly. Gets a lot of laughs at school. Ultra-liberals (Atheist Network types) tend to give me a dumb look.

donkeyhoty

Quote from: "Big Mac"Getting along is for anthromorphic animals in Disney Movies. Humans are more evolved by blowing, burning, stabbing, shooting, etc. each other up. It's called progress people!

Regarding the asshole comments, I'd say other things about guys who say the same things. Only problem is women get away with murder with some of the dumb things they say (surprise) and do (surprise surprise).

I'm not singling women out for my hostility, most men irritate me as well. In essence, I hate most of humanity
Evidently your irony detection meter broke.
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson