News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

What, pray tell, is the difference between Portugal style Pizza and Italian style pizza? ....Crust,  toppings, cheese variety?

Tom62

Quote from: Icarus on January 13, 2019, 01:18:09 AM
What, pray tell, is the difference between Portugal style Pizza and Italian style pizza? ....Crust,  toppings, cheese variety?

http://www.oliviascuisine.com/portuguese-pizza/
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tom62 on January 13, 2019, 07:01:41 AM
Quote from: Icarus on January 13, 2019, 01:18:09 AM

http://www.oliviascuisine.com/portuguese-pizza/

Pretty much this, except they more commonly have green pepper added to the topping as well.

xSilverPhinx

I put some fresh basil leaves, olive oil and onions in a blender to make some sauce for the omelet I had for lunch but it ended up tasting more like grass than anything.  :bleh:

xSilverPhinx

I opened a can of sardines (I love fish) and now the whole house smells like one big can of sardines. And lemon sauce.  ::)

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 04, 2019, 01:37:46 AM
I opened a can of sardines (I love fish) and now the whole house smells like one big can of sardines. And lemon sauce.  ::)

Yummy!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

I finally cracked open my ostrich egg and made homemade fettuccine pasta.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on February 04, 2019, 02:40:01 PM

How big was the yoke?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on February 05, 2019, 02:38:48 PM
Quote from: Buddy on February 04, 2019, 02:40:01 PM

How big was the yoke?

It was about the size of an orange
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

xSilverPhinx

I went to the university restaurant for lunch today and was served a blob...not too sure what that was. :notsure:

I was hungry so I pricked it with my fork a couple of times to make sure it didn't twitch and ate it. I think it was pork. 

xSilverPhinx

Just to add: I've been thinking...there is a strange lack of pigeons on campus...

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 09, 2019, 01:12:12 AM
Just to add: I've been thinking...there is a strange lack of pigeons on campus...

:rofl:

jumbojak

I just had sliced summer sausage on crackers. Not bad.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz