News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Confessional Sex

Started by afreethinker30, June 19, 2008, 04:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afreethinker30

ROME (Reuters) - An Italian couple who were caught having sex in a church confessional box while morning Mass was being said have repented and made peace with the local bishop. The couple, in their early 30s, were detained by police earlier this month after they had made love in the confessional box in the cathedral in northern Cesena. They were cautioned for obscene acts in public and disturbing a religious function.Their lawyer said they had been drinking all night and realized they had gone too far.The lawyer told the area's local newspaper on Wednesday the couple met with the local bishop on Tuesday night, asked for his forgiveness and that he had given it.Last week the bishop celebrated a "Mass of reparation" in the cathedral where the confessional box incident took place to make up for the sacrilege.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/sex_dc;_ylt=A0WTcUbzKFZICUYACh8jr7sF

Asmodean

Makes me wonder...

You know them big bad giant crosses that stand around in some churches? Well, if you screw Jeebus off of one and apply some leather and hand cuffs and Crowns of Thorns and, of course, yourself and one other person, dressed in Adam and Eve fashion, how much money could you make selling the resulting movie on eBay?  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tom62

If sex is so obscene then why are then some many people on the world? But I must admit that sex in a church is highly erotic if you are into SM. Staring at a halfnaked guy who's is nailed on a cross could bring out a lot of highly erotic SM fantasies. A church could also be a good place for masochists though. It takes a lot of endurance to listen to a rambling catholic priest for more than 10 minutes.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Asmodean

Quote from: "Tom62"A church could also be a good place for masochists though. It takes a lot of endurance to listen to a rambling catholic priest for more than 10 minutes.
Aint that the truth!  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Asmodean"Makes me wonder...

You know them big bad giant crosses that stand around in some churches? Well, if you screw Jeebus off of one and apply some leather and hand cuffs and Crowns of Thorns and, of course, yourself and one other person, dressed in Adam and Eve fashion, how much money could you make selling the resulting movie on eBay?  :D

Haha I bet GoldenPalace.com would buy it.I think they like screwy Jeebus stuff.I know atleast $99 dollars American thats what they paid for the Mary in firewood.

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Haha I bet GoldenPalace.com would buy it.I think they like screwy Jeebus stuff.I know atleast $99 dollars American thats what they paid for the Mary in firewood.
oO(Could use a hundred bucks.  :hide: )
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Mister Joy

Wahay. :)  And it would give people a real idea of the suffering *drool* that our Lord and Saviour went through to save us all. If this dream ever comes true then I, for one, will convert instantly. Amen and hallelujah!"

OldGit

Quote from: "Asmodean"Makes me wonder...

You know them big bad giant crosses that stand around in some churches? Well, if you screw Jeebus off of one and apply some leather and hand cuffs and Crowns of Thorns and, of course, yourself and one other person, dressed in Adam and Eve fashion, how much money could you make selling the resulting movie on eBay?  :)

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Tom62"If sex is so obscene then why are then some many people on the world? But I must admit that sex in a church is highly erotic if you are into SM. Staring at a halfnaked guy who's is nailed on a cross could bring out a lot of highly erotic SM fantasies. A church could also be a good place for masochists though. It takes a lot of endurance to listen to a rambling catholic priest for more than 10 minutes.

Those darn Sadist priests.

myleviathan

Quote from: "afreethinker30"An Italian couple who were caught having sex in a church confessional box

Honestly sounds like fun. I would try it.
"On the moon our weekends are so far advanced they encompass the entire week. Jobs have been phased out. We get checks from the government, and we spend it on beer! Mexican beer! That's the cheapest of all beers." --- Ignignokt & Err

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Asmodean

Quote from: "OldGit"Not at my age,  you wouldn't.  Sigh....  :D ) young-ish fellow being spanked on a cross.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

Well, maybe with a bag over my head. :crazy: