News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

I can never play the double bass

Started by musicality, May 05, 2012, 03:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicality

"Music is prophecy. Its styles are ahead of the rest of society because
it explores, much faster than material reality can, the entire range of
possibilities."

The Magic Pudding

I can never play the double bass

What, how hard can it be?

Tank

I'm trying to think of something to say that is politically correct.

Nope.

Fail.

You're cuteeeeeee!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Stevil

OldGit

But do you really *want* to play it, musicality?  I wouldn't.  ;D

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: OldGit on May 05, 2012, 09:56:19 AM

Oh I don't know they sound OK when used properly and could save your life if there's ever a tsunami.

musicality

possibilities."

musicality

possibilities."

musicality

Quote from: OldGit on May 05, 2012, 09:56:19 AM

;D I think I WANT to be taller.
possibilities."

hismikeness

Me? I might could pick that thing up and rock it like a guitar.

Being tall isn't all it's cracked up to be. Not always at least. Airplanes suck. Most cars suck. Movie theater seats suck. Buses suck. By far the worst, though, is that the average person ("normies" we call them  ;) ) are about as tall as the bottom of my chin or shorter. That means that all spider webs from my chin down have been cleared from the door I'm about to walk through. Those that remain get me right in the face. All the time.  >:(
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Tank

Quote from: hismikeness on May 05, 2012, 07:10:23 PM

Being tall isn't all it's cracked up to be. Not always at least. Airplanes suck. Most cars suck. Movie theater seats suck. Buses suck. By far the worst, though, is that the average person ("normies" we call them  ;) ) are about as tall as the bottom of my chin or shorter. That means that all spider webs from my chin down have been cleared from the door I'm about to walk through. Those that remain get me right in the face. All the time.  >:(

:D :D :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Quote from: hismikeness on May 05, 2012, 07:10:23 PM

Being tall isn't all it's cracked up to be. Not always at least. Airplanes suck. Most cars suck. Movie theater seats suck. Buses suck. By far the worst, though, is that the average person ("normies" we call them  ;) ) are about as tall as the bottom of my chin or shorter. That means that all spider webs from my chin down have been cleared from the door I'm about to walk through. Those that remain get me right in the face. All the time.  >:(

*Makes a mental note to not ever invite hismikeness over to her her house, lest he see how long it's been since she dusted the top of her refrigerator*

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

musicality

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 06, 2012, 05:37:31 AM
Cellos are better anyway. :)

If I could change my choice of instrument...it would be the cello. Warm round sound. Between your legs. Yes please. Haha  :D :D
possibilities."

Stevil