What do you expect/want from the staff of the forum?

Started by Tank, May 01, 2012, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: OldGit on May 24, 2012, 09:14:30 PM
Derail proceeding quite nicely here. 

Can you give me the ISBN number of your gospel, Asmo?

Ah, but you see, it is not being sold for money. That is another thing that goes against the good book. There are passages floating around HAF though.  ;D

(Actually, there is only one - I only post them when it is called for)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: Crow on May 24, 2012, 01:05:49 AMThough I don't remember reading anything that got scissorlegs warned with mod font.

One was about fatties, the other was for calling the liberals on their bleating...

Go figure...!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

The weird thing is that The Asmo, in his infinite Asmoness, has managed to avoid mod-red in His comments.

The lines we walk...
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

technolud

There are moderators on the forum?  And you can make things appear and disappear?  Move them to other threads?  Make things red?  You must be GODS!  Do you live in the sky?

Asmodean

Quote from: technolud on May 25, 2012, 01:00:32 AM
There are moderators on the forum?  And you can make things appear and disappear?  Move them to other threads?  Make things red?  You must be GODS!  Do you live in the sky?
Yes, there is a passage in The Book of Asmoism about that.

You see, the mods, they live in the sky, mortal members live on land and The Asmokin dwell in the clay beneath. There is also supposed to be The Realm of Everpudding somewhere, but that's only been hypotesised so far. In any case, the mods are good and just and has wings and hammers. They are Whitney's minions. The Asmokin are the evil minions of His Infernal Grayness and it is theorised that they are plotting Galactic Domination and that if successful, everything in existence will resemble The Gray Realm...

... Or so the story goes.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Scissorlegs on May 24, 2012, 10:25:41 PM
One was about fatties, the other was for calling the liberals on their bleating...

Oh I resent that, it is well known that conservatives are the fat ones.  :P
And that bleating thing, you shamelessly compare our speech to other creatures you feed upon.

QuoteWhat do you expect/want from the staff of the forum?

I wouldn't mind a nice cup of tea now and then but if you're going to use a tea bag don't bother.

technolud

QuoteYes, there is a passage in The Book of Asmoism about that.

You see, the mods, they live in the sky, mortal members live on land and The Asmokin dwell in the clay beneath. There is also supposed to be The Realm of Everpudding somewhere, but that's only been hypotesised so far. In any case, the mods are good and just and has wings and hammers. They are Whitney's minions. The Asmokin are the evil minions of His Infernal Grayness and it is theorised that they are plotting Galactic Domination and that if successful, everything in existence will resemble The Gray Realm...

Well, its apparent someone has a pretty high (low?) opinion of himself.

On a more serious note, Tank has been quite helpful to me a couple of times when I couldn't figure out how to do stuff (insert pics, etc).  Really is like someone from the sky reaching down.  Way cool.

Asmodean

Quote from: technolud on May 25, 2012, 06:05:04 AM
On a more serious note, Tank has been quite helpful to me a couple of times when I couldn't figure out how to do stuff (insert pics, etc).  Really is like someone from the sky reaching down.  Way cool.
Ah, but The Asmo is helpful!  :-\

You might need to cut a deal with Him first, but he answers prayers... Occasionally... He DOES!  :-\
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 25, 2012, 03:53:48 AM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on May 24, 2012, 10:25:41 PM

Oh I resent that, it is well known that conservatives are the fat ones.  :P
And that bleating thing, you shamelessly compare our speech to other creatures you feed upon.

*nods solemnly*  They don't call you shucksters "Fat Cats" for nothing.  *Sits back and admires her own slim liberal ankles*

technolud

Hey, my liberal ankles are thin.  But that don't make the rest of me slim.

Siz

This shuckster is neither rich or fat. But nice to see the stereotypes alive and kicking.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

OldGit

I'm very fat, and right-wing, but I'm pretty well on the bread-line.  Where do I fit in among the stereotypes?   ???

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: OldGit on May 26, 2012, 09:59:17 AM
I'm very fat, and right-wing, but I'm pretty well on the bread-line.  Where do I fit in among the stereotypes?   ???

Mainstream right wing by the sound of it.
Stinking rich but manages financial affairs to still qualify for free bread.
There's a principle to be defended, if there's free bread in the offing better you have it then those undeserving poor.

OldGit

Where's this offing place?  I must go there and get the bread before the improvident peasantry arrive and waste it all by feeding it to their brats.  My foxhounds are hungry, too.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: OldGit on May 26, 2012, 10:13:39 AM
Where's this offing place? 

It's just past officiousness on the way to the off-licence.