News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Me playing guitar on YouTube.....

Started by Asherah, April 15, 2012, 05:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asherah

As a scientist, I am hostile to fundamentalist religion because it actively debauches the scientific enterprise. It teaches us not to change our minds, and not to want to know exciting things that are available to be known. It subverts science and saps the intellect. - Dawkins

Tank

Bloody Brilliant!!!

I have no ability to play a guitar whatsoever. I am so full of admiration for people who have!!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asherah

As a scientist, I am hostile to fundamentalist religion because it actively debauches the scientific enterprise. It teaches us not to change our minds, and not to want to know exciting things that are available to be known. It subverts science and saps the intellect. - Dawkins

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asherah

I started playing when I was 13 and was able to play that at 17.

Tank

Quote from: Asherah on April 15, 2012, 05:43:29 AM
I started playing when I was 13 and was able to play that at 17.
Rather lost for words here, so I'll have to make do with an 'Orson'  ;D

OldGit

Stevil

Such a beautiful song, and you played it so well.
It looks like quite a tricky piece. Well done!

Gawen

I subscribed to your channel. If you keep playing tunes like that, I'll become your first youtube stalker!!!...*laffin*

I gotta get video of me playin' my toad...
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

MariaEvri

very nice. makes me regret not touching my guitar for ages
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Jimmy

Absolutely LOVE it! Very nice, I was definitely feeling it:)
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Asmodean

Nice! Sorry, no YT comments from me - forgot my login  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Very nice!

Tank, is there a story about the Youtube name?  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 15, 2012, 04:27:00 PM
Very nice!

Tank, is there a story about the Youtube name?  :D
What FilterCup? Not really. I came to YouTube so late that any variation on the names I normally used were so mangled as to be useless. And I was drinking a cup of coffee so I ended up with a rather unusual but easy to remember user name.

Ali