Main Menu

Adele is AMAZING!!

Started by Asherah, April 11, 2012, 02:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asherah

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on April 12, 2012, 12:45:53 AM
Is that gentleman on the far right touching his penis in the top picture?  :o

:o LOLOL!!
As a scientist, I am hostile to fundamentalist religion because it actively debauches the scientific enterprise. It teaches us not to change our minds, and not to want to know exciting things that are available to be known. It subverts science and saps the intellect. - Dawkins

Amicale

Quote from: Asherah on April 12, 2012, 03:09:36 AM
Is that gentleman sleazebag whacko oddball on the far right touching his penis in the top picture?  :o

:o LOLOL!!

After some consideration I fixed it for you, DJ.  ;D

And I'm a fan of Adele's, too. Man does her voice have power! Even after hearing 'Someone Like You' 4,000 times, I don't get tired of it.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Tank

Is that gentleman on the far right touching his penis in the top picture?  :o
The nature of his smile may indicate that is the case.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Stevil

Poor Nicko, so much ridicule from the happy atheists.

Tank

Quote from: Stevil on April 12, 2012, 08:20:24 AM
Can you imaging how he felt after he saw it? I've no doubt anybody who knew him would point it out  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Amicale

Quote from: Tank on April 12, 2012, 08:22:59 AM
Quote from: Stevil on April 12, 2012, 08:20:24 AM
Can you imaging how he felt after he saw it? I've no doubt anybody who knew him would point it out  ;D

Actually, I imagine his reaction would lean less towards embarassment and more toward "hell yeah!"  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

TheFightSong

The modern pop music industry plays it safe by making banal songs about love, sex, drama, emotions, money, power, politics, drugs, alcohol, foods, vehicles, other commercialized products, etc. for profit. Adele is wanting the money, so she chose the easy way to get wealthy. So, she makes pop songs about unoriginal themes for money while being a beautiful clown most of the time. Because beauty attracts more people willing to pay money for music. Rarely does she ever make personal songs that have lyrical depth. Her "30" album is one of those rare times she has become personal musically. Otherwise, she makes safe and dumbed down songs that are suited for the masses because they do not require much vocabulary, critical thinking, and high intelligence to understand them. She is musically talented. But I have had better music-listening experiences from intellectual music artists rather than pop music "artists" making songs for survival money, not intellectually stimulating art.