News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Worst Album Covers of All Time

Started by Tom62, March 30, 2012, 07:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Not all album covers are created equal. Some are so incredible that they can't now be explained by the people who originally conceived of them.
http://blog.tastebuds.fm/worst-album-covers-of-all-time/
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Amicale

For some of those I have no words...

My pussy belongs to daddy?
The handsome beasts (that one'll haunt my dreams for a while)?
Tino (looks like a kid)?

:o :o :o

Yikes.

Then again, these are pretty bad, too:

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

When I used to hear Tino, I would think of Finland from Hetalia. Now I will see that.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

ThinkAnarchy

"My pussy belongs to daddy" really shouldn't be on here. It is certainly an unfortunate title... but the cover art was nice. My favorite has to be the Country Church one though.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Amicale

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on March 30, 2012, 10:04:08 PM
"My pussy belongs to daddy" really shouldn't be on here. It is certainly an unfortunate title... but the cover art was nice. My favorite has to be the Country Church one though.

I was just amazed she was holding a cat on her lap.
Anyone with any sense knows you don't hold a cat when you have no shirt on.
They use your breasts like a springboard to jump off you!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Crow

Hahahahah but they are not the worst, they are so awful they have come back around and have become fantastically brilliant in there own right.
Retired member.

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Amicale on March 30, 2012, 10:27:22 PM
Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on March 30, 2012, 10:04:08 PM

I was just amazed she was holding a cat on her lap.
Anyone with any sense knows you don't hold a cat when you have no shirt on.
They use your breasts like a springboard to jump off you!
Haha, I don't even have breasts and my cat clawed the hell out of me once when someone knocked on the door while holding her shirtless. I have a scar to prove it.  ;D I also don't allow her on my lap unless I have thick pants on or a blanket.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

The Magic Pudding

How come Gawen has never told us about this?

I wonder what she's doing, Gawen looks happy about it anyway.