News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Christmas EP?

Started by not your typical..., December 07, 2011, 09:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 12:12:16 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 12:02:36 AM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 12:00:48 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 11:55:28 PM
And eat Philly cheese steaks? I love them!
yeah. i do know the best place to get them. But I won't be eating from there....
That old diner like place? Where all the famous people have their pictures on the wall. That is where I had my first cheese steak back when I was 12
naaaahhhhh. Ur thinking south street. They have decent steaks but if you want a really good one, go to Max's. Germantown and Erie. Amazing stuff yo. Beef and chicken. Cheese steak or hoagie. Tons of toppings. And the flavor... oh man. If I ever quit being veg, it's their fault.

Wow. My mouth is watering now.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 12:13:34 AM
That old diner like place? Where all the famous people have their pictures on the wall. That is where I had my first cheese steak back when I was 12
naaaahhhhh. Ur thinking south street. They have decent steaks but if you want a really good one, go to Max's. Germantown and Erie. Amazing stuff yo. Beef and chicken. Cheese steak or hoagie. Tons of toppings. And the flavor... oh man. If I ever quit being veg, it's their fault.

Hahahahaha. I know. They have great food. Real quality. The place is almost always packed out.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 12:16:08 AM

Hahahahaha. I know. They have great food. Real quality. The place is almost always packed out.

Hmmm.. Max's that sounds really familiar.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 12:18:51 AM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 12:16:08 AM

Hmmm.. Max's that sounds really familiar.
Haha. Remembering something?
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 12:44:55 AM

Not sure, just got started on new ADD meds and it is making me remember all kinds of crap.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 12:50:54 AM

Not sure, just got started on new ADD meds and it is making me remember all kinds of crap.
Ahhhh. I hate being put on meds. :P

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 12:52:22 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 12:50:54 AM

Ahhhh. I hate being put on meds. :P

I don't mind them. I'm actually happy to be put on these because for the first time since I can remember, I was able to focus in school without a problem

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 01:00:39 AM
I don't mind them. I'm actually happy to be put on these because for the first time since I can remember, I was able to focus in school without a problem
Then they're good for you. But things tend to have the opposite effect of what's intended for me. Give me NyQuil and I'll be up all night, give me coffee or Monster, and it's nap time.

Whitney

unless you are trying to make a name for yourself in christian rock music; what harm could it do?

not your typical...

Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 01:11:08 AM
unless you are trying to make a name for yourself in christian rock music; what harm could it do?
Thanks Whit. :) Just was a bit fearful, since I don't think my church will like it all that much and I am pretty heavily involved there. :P

Whitney

Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 01:26:32 AM
Thanks Whit. :) Just was a bit fearful, since I don't think my church will like it all that much and I am pretty heavily involved there. :P

Well, perhaps you don't want to play it for them....play it for you tube :)

Buddy

Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 01:27:50 AM

Yea, there are plenty of us that would like to hear it  :)

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 01:31:38 AM
Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 01:27:50 AM

Yea, there are plenty of us that would like to hear it  :)
Yes, but they'll find it anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter. (They're really big on social networking. had to get a separate facebook for them.)