News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Christmas EP?

Started by not your typical..., December 07, 2011, 09:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

I certainly think you should go for it. I find expressing myself through my lyrics and other poetry very therapeutic. And there is an added bonus of someone else potentially liking it.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 07, 2011, 10:20:29 PM
I certainly think you should go for it. I find expressing myself through my lyrics and other poetry very therapeutic. And there is an added bonus of someone else potentially liking it.
Yay! So far no one seems to think it's a bad idea. ;D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 10:18:59 PM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 10:09:49 PM
Yes! Ever heard of Ruberman Rodriguez? www.purerube.deviantart.com

Oh yea, he's awesome. So is Humon  http://humon.deviantart.com/ I love her Scandinavia and the World. Sad thing is, I have a habit of acting just like her Sweden
HETALIA!!! Oh Dawkins! LOVE! ;D (Yes, I've gotten into the habit of saying Oh Dawkins instead of Oh God. Proud yet?)
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Asmodean

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 10:23:20 PM
Creativity should not be discouraged in my opinion. Why would any one say it was a bad idea..?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 07, 2011, 10:30:44 PM
Creativity should not be discouraged in my opinion. Why would any one say it was a bad idea..?
Because it's not 'acceptable for me, being that I'm a Christian' and further more that it is 'inappropriate for a child to think of things so violent and bad.' It's like ppl expect me to grow up in Philly, but still b a saint.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 10:33:33 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on December 07, 2011, 10:30:44 PM
Because it's not 'acceptable for me, being that I'm a Christian' and further more that it is 'inappropriate for a child to think of things so violent and bad.' It's like ppl expect me to grow up in Philly, but still b a saint.

Random comment* You're from Philly? I lived right out of there when I first moved here from Malmö! It was in Morrisville.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 10:39:43 PM
Random comment* You're from Philly? I lived right out of there when I first moved here from Malmö! It was in Morrisville.
Really? Why move to Indiana?!?! We could have been tha bestest of friends! I live by Temple. (Hospital, not campus) If you remember where that is... North side of Philly.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 10:57:45 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 10:39:43 PM
Really? Why move to Indiana?!?! We could have been tha bestest of friends! I live by Temple. (Hospital, not campus) If you remember where that is... North side of Philly.

Mom wanted to live there  ::) Personally, I miss the mountains.  I have been there once I think. Not sure though.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 11:20:45 PM
Mom wanted to live there  ::) Personally, I miss the mountains.  I have been there once I think. Not sure though.
Awww. Well if you ever decide to visit, get in touch! :)

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 10:26:45 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 10:18:59 PM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 10:09:49 PM
Yes! Ever heard of Ruberman Rodriguez? www.purerube.deviantart.com

Oh yea, he's awesome. So is Humon  http://humon.deviantart.com/ I love her Scandinavia and the World. Sad thing is, I have a habit of acting just like her Sweden
HETALIA!!! Oh Dawkins! LOVE! ;D (Yes, I've gotten into the habit of saying Oh Dawkins instead of Oh God. Proud yet?)
Yay you like Hetalia too! YAY!!! I actually just started cosplaying with my friends. They made me their Sweden XD

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 11:27:45 PM
Mom wanted to live there  ::) Personally, I miss the mountains.  I have been there once I think. Not sure though.

I would love to  :)

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 11:44:48 PM
Yay you like Hetalia too! YAY!!! I actually just started cosplaying with my friends. They made me their Sweden XD
Lol! Good friends you have there. ;D

Mom wanted to live there  ::) Personally, I miss the mountains.  I have been there once I think. Not sure though.
Yay! We could have lots of fun! Philly has everything a power hungry teenager could ever want: illegal activity and millions of unsuspecting victims. ;D Kyahahahaha!

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 11:49:28 PM
Lol! Good friends you have there. ;D
No kidding

Yay! We could have lots of fun! Philly has everything a power hungry teenager could ever want: illegal activity and millions of unsuspecting victims. ;D Kyahahahaha!
And eat Philly cheese steaks? I love them!

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 11:55:28 PM
yeah. i do know the best place to get them. But I won't be eating from there....

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 12:00:48 AM
yeah. i do know the best place to get them. But I won't be eating from there....
That old diner like place? Where all the famous people have their pictures on the wall. That is where I had my first cheese steak back when I was 12

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 12:02:36 AM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 08, 2011, 12:00:48 AM
That old diner like place? Where all the famous people have their pictures on the wall. That is where I had my first cheese steak back when I was 12
naaaahhhhh. Ur thinking south street. They have decent steaks but if you want a really good one, go to Max's. Germantown and Erie. Amazing stuff yo. Beef and chicken. Cheese steak or hoagie. Tons of toppings. And the flavor... oh man. If I ever quit being veg, it's their fault.