News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Christmas EP?

Started by not your typical..., December 07, 2011, 09:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not your typical...

So recently I've started to let out my suppressed hatred of the holidays in song form, but ruining popular Xmas songs like Jingle Bells and The First Noel. Would it be bad to try and do an album with them, due to the fact of me being a Christian. I don't really have to worry about my mom's support because she actually found Misery's Fathe (Jingle Bells) amusing although said it was "Wrong, oh so very wrong." (And yes it's supposed to be Fathe as a mixing of Faith and Fate) Before an official decision is made on your part, I think you should see at least a part of MF. This is the ending:

Now everyone's quiet, they're all shaking with fear.
No one wants to think about the mad man getting nearer.
He burst through the church doors, they know their end is close
It's the mad man's story to tell and this is how it goes:
Hockey mask, vodka flasks
I'm off my meds again.
I ask the man for Smirnoff, but instead he gave me gin.
Killed him dead, Torn to shreds.
Never to live again.
I'm going to makes sure everyone here has a dreadful end.

(It's really a quite amusing tale of how Bible belt towns crank out such insane, psycho-sociopaths. Oh, and I also have a kind heavy metal sound so it will be just that much more on the dark side. ;) )
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Buddy

LMAO that song made my day  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:08:07 PM
LMAO that song made my day  ;D
Yay! So I have one person on my side. ;D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 09:29:48 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:27:13 PM
Yay! *brofist*
Pound it! ;D

Holy crap, the girl on the right looks just like me, minus the breasts. But I have my hair the same way! haha

Tank

Go for it! What's the worst that could happen, your aunty never speaks to you again?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:32:13 PM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 09:29:48 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:27:13 PM
Yay! *brofist*
Pound it! ;D

Holy crap, the girl on the right looks just like me, minus the breasts. But I have my hair the same way! haha
AWESOME! The girls on the left has different hair and face, but otherwise, she looks like me... Which is y i chose that one. ;D

Quote from: Tank on December 07, 2011, 09:35:39 PM
Go for it! What's the worst that could happen, your aunty never speaks to you again?
No. That's the best thing that could happen. XD ;D

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 09:38:51 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 07, 2011, 09:35:39 PM
No. That's the best thing that could happen. XD ;D

That made me laugh. Hey, I saw the picture was from DeviantArt. Do you have an account. (Sorry, thread hijack :P)

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:43:03 PM
That made me laugh. Hey, I saw the picture was from DeviantArt. Do you have an account. (Sorry, thread hijack :P)
It's cool. and Yeah. two actually. One as a part of a rp thing me and a friend were doing, and one for lurking and writing.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 09:45:09 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:43:03 PM
It's cool. and Yeah. two actually. One as a part of a rp thing me and a friend were doing, and one for lurking and writing.

Me too, I sometimes upload my art, but I mostly lurk.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:48:47 PM
Yay lurking! ;D It's nice to just sit back and look at other people work.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 09:52:47 PM

And stalking your favorite artists!

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:57:09 PM

Yes! Ever heard of Ruberman Rodriguez? www.purerube.deviantart.com

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 10:09:49 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 09:57:09 PM

Yes! Ever heard of Ruberman Rodriguez? www.purerube.deviantart.com

Oh yea, he's awesome. So is Humon  http://humon.deviantart.com/ I love her Scandinavia and the World. Sad thing is, I have a habit of acting just like her Sweden