News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Minnesota Gay marraige Ban

Started by thedport, May 22, 2011, 06:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedport

Really? REALLY!? WTF PEOPLE? For what reason other than pure biblacal nonsense do you have to ban the happiness that goes along with maraige from Gays? Really, are you so threatened by this growing group that you have to slam the door in their faces at every turn. We have a BLACK PRESIDENT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I would hope that was a step in the right direction for getting rid of intolerance, but I guesse I was wrong. This country is just as scared as it has always been. 

The Good Book Chapter 2 Verse 9, "Fear holds dominion over people when they understand little and need simple stories and legends to comfort and explain."

Come on people lets move past our own little worlds and usher in a new age of knoledge. I swear this country is heading for another dark ages.

Ok, now that I calmed down and got my rant out. How does everyone else feel about this?
"An honest person can never surrender an honest doubt. Who doubts nothing knows nothing. The wise are prone to doubt."-The good book;Proverbs;Chapter 55

Cecilie

I think America needs a female, black, lesbian, atheist president.
The world's what you create.

thedport

Quote from: Cecilie on May 22, 2011, 06:37:24 PM

Now the problem with that is going to be finding a FBLA presidential runner, who also is able to properly run a country. Sadly it's been kinda down hill with our presidents for a while now. Come to think of that may tie in directly with the lack of logic, and increase use of religion in politics. Hmmmm...we may have something here.
"An honest person can never surrender an honest doubt. Who doubts nothing knows nothing. The wise are prone to doubt."-The good book;Proverbs;Chapter 55

Sophus

It's really strange to see bills and amendments and whatnot for gay marriage bans in states where gay marriage is already banned. How many times do they want to ban it?
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Stevil

Black is sooooo yesterday.
try
female, native American Indian, lesbian, atheist president

Asmodean

Quote from: Stevil on May 22, 2011, 08:15:18 PM
Black is sooooo yesterday.
try
female, native American Indian, lesbian, atheist president

...Add pacifist and environmentalist just for the phun of it  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.