News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Funding drive for H.A.F.

Started by Thinkbigger, March 07, 2011, 07:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thinkbigger

I suggest you folks start ponying up with some donations so that this forum can afford a server with some real bandwidth instead of this minuscule pipette of a server they're using now. C'mon ya bunch of tightwads.
LegendarySandwich wrote;
Just because everyone's not like you doesn't mean they have fucking mental problems.
fester30 wrote;
Tell her you don't want a relationship, either, just some boot-knocking. Just don't use the word boot-knocking, or you won't get to.
JuggernautJon wrote; They're ignorant when it com

Asmodean

Quote from: "Thinkbigger"I suggest you folks start ponying up with some donations so that this forum can afford a server with some real bandwidth instead of this minuscule pipette of a server they're using now. C'mon ya bunch of tightwads.
...And what is wrong with the bandwidth?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: "Thinkbigger"I suggest you folks start ponying up with some donations so that this forum can afford a server with some real bandwidth instead of this minuscule pipette of a server they're using now. C'mon ya bunch of tightwads.
You first.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Tank"
You first.

I was going to say that in reply to the mass suicide plan over on the "What's on your mind today? " thread.

Whitney

There is nothing wrong with the server bandwith we don't even come close to exceeding it, Mr. SmartyPants.  Welcome to shared hosting, this happens to all forums that are on a shared plan and I'm not going to upgrade to dedicated in hopes that the collective membership sends me however much a month that is just because someone that likes to bitch a lot decided to complain.

Thinkbigger

You first.

Not until I get out of this cage Whitney chucked me into. Unless we can work out some kind of bail arrangement.

Quote from: "Whitney"There is nothing wrong with the server bandwith we don't even come close to exceeding it, Mr. SmartyPants.  Welcome to shared hosting, this happens to all forums that are on a shared plan and I'm not going to upgrade to dedicated in hopes that the collective membership sends me however much a month that is just because someone that likes to bitch a lot decided to complain.

Hey.. I like that! Mr. SmartyPants. That's way better than Thinkbigger. Thank you so much for your (too late to matter now) helpful suggestion and thank you for welcoming me to shared hosting. I'm absolutely thrilled to be here. By the way Whitney, you sound great today. I don't know how you manage it. What's your secret to inner beauty?
LegendarySandwich wrote;
Just because everyone's not like you doesn't mean they have fucking mental problems.
fester30 wrote;
Tell her you don't want a relationship, either, just some boot-knocking. Just don't use the word boot-knocking, or you won't get to.

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Thinkbigger

Quote from: "Cecilie"

Are you questioning my sincerity? You cut me to the quick! But I must say that you too are looking most lovely today.
LegendarySandwich wrote;
fester30 wrote;

Thinkbigger

You first.

OK.. Hey wait a minute! I think you're tricking me!   :hmm:  You naughty little Tank.
LegendarySandwich wrote;
fester30 wrote;