News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Dinosaurs never existed

Started by Gawen, December 31, 2010, 01:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: "dgmort19"Look, guys. It's really as simple as this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiZdSoQhLxU
:shake: .

EDIT: Have you read the comments?!  :eek:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

dgmort19

QuoteHave you read the comments?! lol...yeah, I read through a bunch of them. Leagues of people discrediting the video's pseudoscience on many different points. Gave me the warm fuzzies to know that so many people are using their brains.

I love the dinosaur puppet. "Evolution...science? Or BELIEF!?" lmao

unholy1971

Quote from: Gawen on December 31, 2010, 01:38:17 PM
A couple days ago, a guy I work with (we have the same outlook on life) told me his bother told him over the weekend that dinosaurs never existed. The red ropes around the exhibits in museums are there to stop people from touching the skeletons...because if they do, they'll find out that the skeletons are made of plaster and styrofoam. Of course, the scientific community perpetrates this hoax in favour of evolution.

Sometimes I just don't get people...

There are so many things wrong with this argument, I would know where to start, but maybe for starters you should tell your friend to have his brother read a 3rd grade science book. LOL Thanks for posting.