News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Is This the Future of Music Videos?

Started by Sophus, August 30, 2010, 11:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

pinkocommie

Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

KDbeads

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Reginus

Meh, I think Youtube is just as good (at least for now.)
"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Whitney

I think it's really cool and am not really curious as to how they got it to work so smoothly.

Quote from: "KDbeads"it no like me.......
it only works with google chrome

KDbeads

Well.... it decided to like me with firefox finally, I had to allow a few scripts.... but the address came up on the corner where we used to wait for the bus instead of our house.  Though that could be because the 911 address numbers changed and I can't for the life of me remember the new one......
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Sophus

Quote from: "Whitney"it only works with google chrome
It seemed to work fine in Safari for me. Except I don't know what the whole write a letter to your old self thing was suppose to do.   :hmm:
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

pinkocommie

I ended up drawing some lines and stuff, then towards the end a bunch of birds nested on the lines I drew, then migrated over to other windows as the song progressed.  Pretty cool.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/