News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Peanut Butter Science disproves evolution

Started by Amor Fati, April 02, 2007, 12:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susangail

Wow. If this is what they have to resort to in order to 'disprove' evolution, they're seriously desperate and obviously know nothing about evolution.

I'm still laughing
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Will

I just had a delicious peanut butter sandwich that didn't turn into a galapagos finch. I guess Dawrin was wrong. *prays to Zeus*
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

rational liberal

Wow! I sure picked a hell of a topic to do my first post in :D  My diagnosis for this guy is to get his head examined. Makes me proud to be an evolutionist thats for sure.

ShimShamSam

Way to go genius, everyone knows that evolution starts out with the creation of single celled organisms and it going up from there. So if new life was created int he peanut butter, it would start out as single celled organisms, am I right? Which, are invisible tot he naked eye. So how would he know if there was life there or not? What, was he waiting for a raccoon to jump out of the jar of peanut butter?

ShimShamSam

...and another thing! who goes around bombarding their peanut butter with electricity or some kind of energy? Right before I make a sandwich, I don't attach a couple of jumper cables to some bolts on the side of my PB jar, give it some juice like I'm Frankenstein (Frankensteins creator) and yelling, "It's alive! IT"S ALIVE!!!" I think I made my point, sorry, peanut butter is a touchy subject for me and I got a lot of sugar in me right now.

Deicideisfunny

Wow...these people have really bad science..they can't prove a thing...
That whole video was terrible.
Why doesn't Jesus feed the children?

ALL HAIL TEH JEEBUS :hail:

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Deicideisfunny"Wow...these people have really bad science..they can't prove a thing...
That whole video was terrible.

It's the only way this hack actor can get work.Poor Kirk ...Oh link to the website The Way of the Master which featured this is :
 http://www.wayofthemaster.com/aboutprogram.shtml