News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Skeptics of Tulsa

Started by Asmodean Prime, March 23, 2007, 11:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

[align=center]

Skeptics of Tulsa is finally here!!!

Click here to join!!!

You can visit our Myspace Page to view clips of the videos we'll be watching when we get together at the library and to stay up to date on all the interesting stuff going on in the area.

Come join us to celebrate the first ever official Skeptics of Tulsa meetup. We'll be kicking this group off with a bang so come prepared for dessert before dinner as there WILL be cake!!!

We'll be watching a presentation (probably "The Root of All Evil" by Richard Dawkins) then we'll get to know each other a little better for those of you who are newcomers to our group. Afterward, as is now customary :P, we'll be having a dinner party to chill for a little while and socialize. Anyone who is interested in attending the after party (at Applebee's this time), be sure to grab a spot on that RSVP list as it is set up separate from this one. You can find it under "More from our calendar..."

We look forward to seeing you there![/align]

[align=left]-Nicole
Organizer, Skeptics of Tulsa
Assistant Organizer, The Tulsa Atheists Meetup Group
[/align]

Whitney

I switched the announcement from global to board for aesthetic reasons, makes it at the top of the front page instead of being at the top of all forum topics...it is still on the calendar and stuck to the top of this forum.  I hope you don't mind.  

Btw, I can't make it...I have quite a bit due this week and am trying to make time to go to a baby shower on saturday in okc.

bwh27

Happy to be a new member. It will be good to interact with common sense people.