News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Show me your atheist ammo...

Started by Eclecticsaturn, March 21, 2007, 06:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

No Ammo Needed... Their Gun Is Empty.

Scrybe

I'm glad.  I don't even own a gun.
"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes

LE Toxin

Hello everyone- I like to send this quiz to my theist buddies.

http://ffrf.org/quiz/bquiz.php
xtian, until I read the bible

Scrybe

Sweet!  According to the test I know more than a minister, priest, or rabbi!  Time to start my own church.
"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes

Eclecticsaturn

its to long and i got bored out it. anyways, thanks for the thread stealer. back on topic.......

LE Toxin

Eclecticsaturn, so you are saying that exposing xstains to parts of their bible that most of them don't know is even in there and is absolutely disgusting is not ammo?

I disagree.
xtian, until I read the bible

Eclecticsaturn

LE Toxin actually now that i re read what you wrote, i realize that you said thiest not atheist. my bad, that was on topic, sorry. thanks

skeptic griggs

I maintain that theists put old garbage into new cans that we empty into the trash heap of ignorance. They never will produce a valid argument for God so that here absence of evidence is indeed evidence of absense and no argument from ignorance. This is strong atheism.We have the ammo to defend our atheism.
Fr. Griggs rests in his Socratic ignorance and humble naturalism. Logic is the bane of theists.